1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

New LP on Diety Only As Boudica

Discussion in 'Multiplayer and LP's' started by IdioticUlt1mara, Feb 19, 2018.

1. IdioticUlt1mara

IdioticUlt1mara Prince

So yeah I started a new lets play after my previous one with Wrub did not go so well. Especially after I got that random event of horses.

Anyways this time I will be turning off Size Matters and Nightmare mode to see how well we can do.

I will post on here each time I livestream hope to see some of you there and if you do come and join do not hessitate to say hi I am always in the mood to chat ^^

2. IdioticUlt1mara

IdioticUlt1mara Prince

Livestreaming Now

Edit: Finished now. Thank you everyone for joining me see you all next time ^_^

Last edited: Feb 19, 2018
  3. JosEPh_II

JosEPh_II TBS WarLord

Wrap that right wrist to give it some support.

4. IdioticUlt1mara

IdioticUlt1mara Prince

Starting my next livestream now @ www.twitch.tv/IdioticUlt1mara
    We are trying out a criminal build this time around

Done again. Thank you everyone who joined.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2018
  5. IdioticUlt1mara

IdioticUlt1mara Prince

Livestreaming now

Finished

Last edited: Feb 22, 2018
  6. IdioticUlt1mara

IdioticUlt1mara Prince

7. Thunderbrd

Thunderbrd C2C War Dog

Yes. For any fort that counts as a city. Looks like Wooden Palisades do count as a city. You can't build forts in a string to make a long canal but you can use them to create a canal passage if there's only one plot width of land to cross.

8. Toffer90

Toffer90 C2C Modder

It is WAD.

btw. you should update to the latest version of PPIO modmod.

9. Spirictum

Spirictum Immortal

@Thunderbrd

By chance I came to check this thread and found this. I have one such canal in the Massive MP, it's 2 wooden palisades right next to each other. It meant the destruction of Vokarya as I trained my ships on my capital and they went through a series of canals towards Vokarya's capital, one of which is a 2 wooden palisades adjacent to each other between the coast and a lake.

But the Fort (I believe this is the name of the next upgrade in the Fortress improvement) can't be built right beside another Fort. I'm glad I had done this while I could still build wooden palisades. Not sure if this remains in newer versions of the game, but it's in use in our current Massive MP Game. By coincidence those 20 or so Deceres I have storming your city are these very ships which traversed 2 adjacent land tiles with palisades to first attack Vokarya, and then back to reach you.

Also, you can build a Fort right beside a city, so a string of 2 is valid for the rest of the game (or until a Fort upgrade can't be built adjacent to a city). I also have one of these working as intended in the Massive MP.

10. Thunderbrd

Thunderbrd C2C War Dog

I'm not sure what the current assets allow or don't allow with the placement of these but it's been adjusted and tweaked and altered a bit since the super forts thing was introduced. It might be that the assets we play on for the MP game differs a lot from the current stuff. I'm sure if you can place 2 forts together with each being coastal you could create a longer canal, but no further than that (if you strung 3 forts together for example.) The coding for that is rather interesting. A while back I made a canal improvement possible but we've never used it due to art constraints apparently.

Anyhow, I'm not sure if its possible to build 2 right next to each other now or not or at what types. I've not really been the designer on that project. DH may know more.

11. IdioticUlt1mara

IdioticUlt1mara Prince

@Toffer90 there is a newer patch already for your UI mod? Also I just thought it looked weird as fudge - I also mentioned that I could not understand it cause a wooden palisade was VERY unlikely to have a dock on it so how can ships "dock" there. On that note I get forts and stuff as sometimes they do actually have docks and what not. Anyways I will be putting this LP on a small hold as I do my current One System Challenge of Stellaris on Insane Difficulty now that the Apocalypse DLC has been added - should not take longer than a day or 2

12. Toffer90

Toffer90 C2C Modder

There will probably be yet another update to the modmod before you start up your C2C let's play again then.

I agree that it looks weird for a sea vessel to be on a land tile with a palisade. If it's possible to build the palisaded in adjacent tiles it could act as a canal, not sure if this is the case with palisades though, later "forts" can not be built side by side tiles at least.

13. IdioticUlt1mara

IdioticUlt1mara Prince

Just about to start another livestream same place as always @ www.twitch.tv/IdioticUlt1mara also @Toffer90 I updated the UI mod not sure if it was updated today but I updated about 10 hours ago as of this post.

On a side note I managed to "win" and lose my 1 System challenge for Stellaris I made a pact with the shroud and was going to bring "The reckoning" in 30 years or so

Forgot to mention I was finsihed lol

Last edited: Feb 25, 2018
  14. Koshling

Koshling Vorlon

You always used to be able to build a fort next to a city, and hence bridge 2-wide land isthmus' that way. I have that situation in the conservative game (but have not yet attempt ed to build the bridge, though it is my intent), so I should be able to confirm at some point

15. IdioticUlt1mara

IdioticUlt1mara Prince

starting my livestream now

Finished

Last edited: Feb 26, 2018
  16. IdioticUlt1mara

IdioticUlt1mara Prince

Starting another livestream in a couple minutes probably for a few hours

Livestream is now finiteo

Last edited: Feb 27, 2018
  17. IdioticUlt1mara

IdioticUlt1mara Prince

On a side note I am LOVING rogues and Thieves and Exiles atm with their ability to pillage and make **** tonnes of money ^^

18. IdioticUlt1mara

IdioticUlt1mara Prince

I will be livestreaming in about 4/5 hours from this post still using V38 not updated to V38.1+

Also I managed to get another livestreamer playing this game @ www.twitch.tv/MajinBuu

19. Thunderbrd

Thunderbrd C2C War Dog

Nice! Thanks for that!

20. IdioticUlt1mara

IdioticUlt1mara Prince