New Mafia Game - finished 11/11/19 (MAFIA flawless victory)

Okay I don't know who to vote for, please someone tell me? This is hard, I feel like Chidi Anagonye.

That is the trick, nobody can tell you. You must choose. In this game of life and death, stakes have never been higher.

Unvote; vote: Timsup2nothin

That is the trick, nobody can tell you. You must choose. In this game of life and death, stakes have never been higher.

I can tell her.

Please vote the coal-eyed Csargo, my mung bean.

What's the tally?

I'm surprised @Montmorency, on that first day Csargo was sticking up for you when a few others were trying to get you lynched. If he's a mafia player, why would he want to convince people you're innocent?

Either because they are scumbuddies or to pass as town.

So Csargo and Tim are tied for 4 votes each. I believe the odds of t-t are 0. Watch for antics around the deadline, especially if both are scum.

IF YOU ARE TOWN VOTING FOR TIM OR CSARGO MAINTAIN YOUR VOTE UNTIL THE LAST MINUTES OF END OF DAY

This isn't going to end, so you might as well lynch me. At this point it's just a distraction.

Resignation is scummy. If you're town, go out kicking and screaming, you'll get the last laugh.

All of my theories and such so far have essentially been jokes but Csargo suddenly becoming emo is definitely fishy. :lol:

Well I guess I've got to vote today ... I'm not sure what else to do, but Montmorency's turning on Csargo seems fishy to me, and like some sort of deflection, almost like he knows too much or something.

vote: Montmorency

Okay I don't know who to vote for, please someone tell me? This is hard, I feel like Chidi Anagonye.

Stomach ache?

1:25 remaining, get your votes in while they're hot!

Well I guess I've got to vote today ... I'm not sure what else to do, but Montmorency's turning on Csargo seems fishy to me, and like some sort of deflection, almost like he knows too much or something.

vote: Montmorency

I think I town-read you D1. Does that mean you're turning on me? :shifty:

I don't know *cries*

I'm sorry, I feel like I have no way to win with my vote, no matter what I do someone's getting hurt :(

Top Bottom