New map : Egypt + Nubia + Crete

MaisseArsouye

gentil petit nuton
Here's a map of Egypt, Nubia plus some special features.

This map is designed for a scenario about the second intermediary period.

Size : 115X180 ( 80% sea + desert + mountains )
Ressources : random eccept wine, oil and gold
No starting locs

I added two islands that shouldn't be on the map : Crete and Centaurin. They're necessary for the scenario to have trade with Minoans and Sea People incursions.

BTW, I think they increase the gameplay, even if you don't play the scenario ;)

http://users.skynet.be/maissearsouye/civ/cartes/egypte_plus.zip

I saw this late last night. DLed, opened up the biq and I was nicely surprised. There are many scenarios around which have Egypt as a part of them. It's placement in the Med always makes it a strategic hotspot in those (Europe / Middle East focused) scenarios. So I was wondering how a micorcosm of that area would work on its own. Well it looks great! And those islands are a necessary inclusion IMO. I can see plenty of action, plenty of powerhouse areas, many races for an area developing. It's really good to see so much detail in the terrain and such a large Egypt. Really excellent stuff! I hope someone uses this to good effect.

I knew you would like it ;)

This map, maybe slightly modified, will be used in a scenario about the second intermediary period. Loulong leads the project, with TLC, Arne and me.

It might also be used for some other scenarios :
- Narmer and the unification
- black pharaos

Well I don't know much about those periods, so I look forward to seeing them released.

Somehow I knew I would like it also ;)

Yes, I mean Thera. I used the french word without thinking :blush: I don't know the origin of this word.

Top Bottom