*new* model of the hungarian parliament

Model is ready (It'll be uploaded witm modular .xml so wait just a bit more)

And me and cool3a2 had edit model to have 1000 triangles :)

It's gorgeous! Thanks a 100 times! :goodjob:

So it is finally done! The texture is just... :eek: Unbelievable!

@asioasioasio: :worship:

I'll make it modular for bts. Although I'll be at home tomorrow I can not promise that I will get it ready till then. At the moment I am not familiar with modular xml, but I think it's not very difficult. So let's say coming weekend is my deadline. I'll see what I can do about this scaling probs.

Kész! / Ready!

Wonder movie and button included. I gave it the following properties:
-requires democracy and a palace in the city where you want to build it (-> city has to be the capital)
-cost: 800 hammers
-improvments: culture +10, great people +2
-double production speed with stones

Feel free to make suggestions on this.

I put in <Hungarian>-tags into the civilopedia-files, so it should be compatible with kabcsi's hungarization (but there is no hungarian text, english only...). Other users don't have to care about that. Apropo civilopedia. It could still need some texts in foreign languages (english, spanish, italian... if you play the game in one of these languages the parliament may be displayed as Versailles).

Great Thanks to:
- asioasioasio for his assistance
- charly1977, who's modell of the parliament inspired me
- G Matucza, who made the modell of the parliament of google earth that also inspired me and where asioasioasio got the texture from

I tried to make it larger, but when using a leaf bigger than 4x4 (i.e. 6x6) it didn't show up. Strange, because that worked with vanilla.

Preview:

Downloadlink: click!

I think as addition it could lower maintance cost in nearby cities (stronger effect of palace)

I think as addition it could lower maintance cost in nearby cities (stronger effect of palace)
Good idea.

Okay, I have updated my parliaments files to make it lower maintanance in nearby cities (by setting <bGovernmentCenter>1</bGovernmentCenter>). Does anybody know how to make more detailed changes (for example how much cities it does affect, how much it lowers maintanance)?

I'll post the updated version of the parliament soon, at first I'd like to wait for some answers.

Although asioasioasio already reuploaded the parliament, I decided to do the same as well. I can remember that I made changed to the modell after asioasioasio sent it to me (I moved it upwarts I think) and I don't know which version has been uploaded by asio. This one is also exactly the same one I use in the magyar mod.

I also put in all necessary xmls. If anyone finds better adjustments for the artdefines file, please share it. The modell itself is very good - for me it belongs to the best ones on the forum, but it doesn't get shown perfectly in the game. The biggest problem seems to be that there is no bigger leaf then 4x4. So let me know if you find better properties for it.

I'd also like to know who made the video for it. It already came with the first version of the modell and it is mentioned in the wondermovie thread. I wouldn't be angry if anyone would make a new one as its quality is "limited" (although the video and especially the music is cool).

Once I have more time I'll also update the first post, if necessary (I actualy don't know... it's long ago that I wrote it).

EDIT: The link at the first post was as dead as the one in the download thread at the file db before. Corrected it, it now refers to the download thread where you then can load the file.

The version is the same (i suppose - i uploaded the version i sent you) - but after that hack on cfc base it dissapeared and couldn't be downloaded :(

I had to correct the link again.

Just to clearify the things. If asioasioasio uploaded his original version, then there should be (minor) differences between my and his file.

Top Bottom