[new(modified) animated models] japanese Ashigaru and Warrior Monks

seZereth

FfH´s art monk(ey)
EDIT: fixed version online
THIS IS THE RELEASE!

As bonus i added a ashigaru Standard(bearer...)
Guess how i did their hats :D (yes... it actually is the shield of the swordsman ;) .... just be creative!)
Warrior Monks are based on the Bhuddist Missionary and have spearman and swordsman animation, but they rock with Aztec jaguar too :p
Post comments, more Japanese units will follow (gun Ashigaru, Mounted Ashigaru, and perhaps whatever u suggest)
These are mainly for the Nippon Civ in WH FB (look at my signature) and can be used in the Sengoku Jidai Scenario out there. No chance for teamcolor, someone else will have to do this. and well if there are any bugs, well could be ;) report em to me :p

Man, i noticed that i didnt fix everything. Warriormonk needs settler_child.dds or settler_male.dds for the staff texture, perhaps someone can link it up. And Katana Ashigaru needs samurai_gloss_128.dds for his katana (which is included into the samurai zip. Forgive me about that.

Thanks to the great work of Rabbit, White i finally got the japanese poleflag !

this one is really cool ! great work !

J_Period said:

This could work, but it is not really a good way, cause it has transperancy problems and is a square, resizing would end in an ugly skin!
SO PLEASE SOMEONE DO ME A RECTANGLE I CAN ATTACH TO THE BACK, PLEASE DO IT IN SOME VARIING SIZES, LOOK HERE
and HERE TO GET SOME IDEAS WHAT I WANT IT FOR (ALSO COULD NEED A BIG ONE with a stick attached for a Flagbearer, just a staff with a rectangle, come on guys you do dragons and griffons, thisone shouldnt be a problem!!!)

EDIT:
THANK YOU SO MUCH RABBIT FOR DOING THE FLAGS! IN YOU WE TRUST

:worship: We're not worthy, we're not worthy! :D

to be exact, this is what I got:

the problem with the samurai pikeman I solved. Seems you accidentally put the ashigarupikeman model into the samuraifolder for the upload SZ.:D
That leaves the ashigaru swordsman, found out the macemangloss isn't included in the referring folder that could puzzle people;)
Edit: Make sure you upload that samurai again soon, wanna see it in the beta release;)

oh sorry guys, thought it would give some porblems, i was confused with all those stuff, cause i changed alot here and there and then i had to hurry. that is always a bad combination, will update it till tomorrow!

Please forgive me

seZereth said:
oh sorry guys, thought it would give some porblems, i was confused with all those stuff, cause i changed alot here and there and then i had to hurry. that is always a bad combination, will update it till tomorrow!

Please forgive me

OK; fixed it!

Top Bottom