- Zoolander 2
- Constantine 2
- Hitman 2
- Police Academy 8
- Lethal Weapon 5
- The Departed 2
- Bad Santa 2
- The Ring 3

Or think of all the fun stuff you can do instead!

Are all of those really coming out, or are you just exaggerating?

That was my first thought too. My second was that it would awesome were it true.

I think that the problem the OP faces is that he's looking to Hollywood for new movies, which is a mistake because they only deal in Romcoms and Kid's Movies in the the US these days.

Well we can get a double dose of antisemitism and misogyny if Mel Gibson does Mad Max 4 and Lethal Weapon 5. Mad Max 4 - The Jews stole the Oil would make a good title. They probably need to get "Sugar Tits" into the tag line for Lethal Weapon 5 as well.

Are all of those really coming out, or are you just exaggerating?
No. It's all completely real. No exaggeration. All of these are coming. And of course you've noticed Scream 4 last week, right?

Also:

Look forward to
Pirates of the Caribbean 6
Coming in 2014

It's quite scary actually (except for Police Academy 8 which I'm totally confident will rock hard)
Just had a look at IMDB just for fun:

Police Academy (1984): 6.3
Police Academy 2: Their First Assignment (1985): 4.9
Police Academy 3: Back in Training (1986): 4.4
Police Academy 4: Citizens on Patrol (1987): 4.0
Police Academy 5: Assignment: Miami Beach (1988): 3.5
Police Academy 6: City Under Siege (1989): 3.3
Police Academy: Mission to Moscow (1994): 2.6

Oh, yes! Police Academy 8 is gonna rock so hard! :D

That was my first thought too. My second was that it would awesome were it true.
We have different ideas of what awesome is. :p

Well we can get a double dose of antisemitism and misogyny if Mel Gibson does Mad Max 4 and Lethal Weapon 5. Mad Max 4 - The Jews stole the Oil would make a good title. They probably need to get "Sugar Tits" into the tag line for Lethal Weapon 5 as well.
Ok. I'd actually watch that! :goodjob:

Yea, because popular BOOK series never introduced sequels and prequels.

There are plenty of original movies out there, if you know where to look. The money from the popular sequels/prequels allows studios to shell out more money to side projects and up-and-coming directors, or so I would assume.

Hell, look at THIS if you're really that angsty about it.

That's just the sequels. I'm sure there's also any number of remakes like Red Dawn. This one and Independece Day 2 (scheduled for 2013) could set a new benchmark for "lol Americans".

Its horrible :D . To be fair though, some lines, like Ghostbusters have been discontinoued for so long they pretty much have to reinvent it from scratch anyway, thats OK imo,

- Batman 3

Chris Nolan is doing this one, so that means its automatically good.

(also he said he's ending the story in this movie :goodjob:)

How the hell can it be batman three? There have been a LOT of batmans.

Heck, even that star trek abortion a couple years back didn't try to call itself Star Trek 1. The DVD clearly labels it Star Trek XI.

Top Bottom