1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

New MP-MODPACK Civ V (BNW)

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Multiplayer' started by batteriov, Feb 27, 2019.

1. batteriov

batteriov Chieftain

Hello everyone,

I have been trying to create a Modpack for playing with friends in multiplayer, but without success.
    I followed all the step correctly of the MP_WORKAROUND main guide, but it just takes too many hours to complete (i left the pc turned on for a day and it did't finish the CreateMP() command), so there is a problem.

I've also looked in this forum for nice modpacks, and i tried many of them with fun, but this one i think would be fantastic for people like me that don't like VP and just want to play with some more civilizations and extras. Here is the list:

-Civ IV Diplomatic features
    -Great Spy
    -Smart AI
    -All of JFD's (compatibles) Civilizations (or any modpack with a bunch of new civilizations)

If someone has something like this and wants to share, i think this would be amazing for many people.
    Or if someone is able to create this modpack, i would really appreciate that.

ps. i have all the DLCs and expansions of the game.

Thank you :)