New Names for the Cities of Quellewasser

Do You Approve of the Name Changes Listed Below by the Langrave Feodor?

• Yes, I approve this roster of names

Votes: 19 63.3%
  • No, I prefer the original names.

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • I might approve this list with some changes.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Abstain

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters

Feodor Ardent

Grizzled 'ol Civ Veteran
In accordance with Fanatikan law, I have posted new names for approval for the cities in the key border province of Quellewasser. Please vote or comment as you see fit. I have noted below translations from ancient to modern Fanatikan for each name:

Nagasaki to Grüner Hügel – “Green Hill”

Fukushima to Gebirgssenke – “Mountain Vale”

Chittagong to Hohenweisse – “High Waters”

Pune to Zwischenholz – “Between the Woodlands”

Larsa to Schönverläss – “Beautiful Leaves”

Jaipur to Rassenblume -- “Vale of Flowers”

Yrs,

Langrave Feodor Ardent of Quellewasser
Deputy Minister for Military Affairs
Colonel General of the Fanatiker-Heer
Major General of Volunteers

Make it Rasenblume not Rassenblume. "Rasse" means "Race" in English...pardon,Modern Fanatikan.

this poll isnt entirely legal feodor, you need to add a few things. Such as how long this poll is to run for and all the legal mumbo jumbo :)

EDIT: After further research there isnt a discussion link for this poll posted.

I'd be okay with it if it was only a few cities but this is way too much.

I can only say, though, that these names are going to make my job as DP a bit more difficult when those cities build something...
Please, Your Excellency, feel free to use abbreviations in your memos. The people of Quellewasser are united in their support of your regieme and fully understand the need for efficiency in the governmental process.

We have even undertaken the construction of new shops for the weaving of high quality red tape from authentic Old Indian silks.

Langrave Feodor Ardent of Quellewasser

(I think I made quorum. Any other legal hoops to jump through? Got my Nikes on today!)

just one question: since when is massive renaming of many cities allowed? the governor is only allowed to rename 1(!) city in the first week in his office. i request judical clarification on this poll.

So, we are legal, then?

The South Doughnut Coast approves and supports it's fellow feuds in their pursuit of identity and bonds that unite them to the rest of the Fanatikan Empire. (I voted yes :D )

EA

Who does get to do the renaming?

Top Bottom