New Official Version - June 19th (6-19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already create a city load order. It’s one of my favourite things to do in the game :) (I played for ages without knowing I could create a load order) BUT I only just found out that I can change the load order around! I used to make my order then change my mind in few turns and have to delete the whole thing to put a different building on top! Ahhh the good auld days...

What happens with me now is I'm just trying to connect to the game as I play but if too many buildings (or Units) are being created then I'm not there with each one. Also, I'm not aware of the next building being built in exactly what city because the notification just says... 'starting construction on Mandir' or somesuch. Of course I can just look but if there are too many things that my mind can’t fully engage with, experience and meaningfully keep track of then I start to lose interest in the game. (Edit - lose interest = my mind is less engaged & motivated to keep playing).
Which is a shame because I want to keep playing!! :)

How do you create this said City load order? Is this just the production que your talking about or is there some city load order thing im missing?

Something I would ask people to put on their watchlists while playing. It feels like I have way too few franchises for the amount of TRs I've completed. Again no evidence yet, just a feeling, so feel free to watch that for your own games and let me know if you see something strange going there as well.

Hello,

In my first game I've played with this version I encountered:

1. Morocco's UI (Kasbah) I was able to build it anywhere except on the tiles next to the citys.
2. Foreign Services policy gave insane amounts of Strategic resources.

Both should be seen in the screenshot below.

Is it better for me to try out the beta version? These things seem kinda game breaking.

Attachments

• CivilizationV_DX11_2020-09-06_12-06-40.jpg
    CivilizationV_DX11_2020-09-06_12-06-40.jpg
    731.2 KB · Views: 68
Hello,

In my first game I've played with this version I encountered:

1. Morocco's UI (Kasbah) I was able to build it anywhere except on the tiles next to the citys.
2. Foreign Services policy gave insane amounts of Strategic resources.

Both should be seen in the screenshot below.

Is it better for me to try out the beta version? These things seem kinda game breaking.
(1) was a bug. Play the newest beta, it is fixed there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom