New patch announced and Babylon soon available via DLC!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaroth

Warlord
Don't give up on the game, guys!! A new patch has been announced and it fixes many game imbalances and expands upon the current interface! :eek:

We're no strangers to the way Civ has been supported from past series' patches and fixes... you know the rules of how the gaming industry works and so do I: Every game has its shaky, initial release!

For all of those that felt let down and deserted the game and to all of those that are crying on the boards and threatening to say "goodbye" to it... check it out! I won't lie, it's pretty extensive! I knew they'd pull thru on this game; now I'm never gonna give it up and play Civ 4 again. :)

new patch announcement

Here are just a few of the details that stood out to me:

* Shift+click and Ctrl+click implemented for queueing production!

* Slightly higher resource yields! (Bonus resources now get an additional food.)

* Updated river graphics!!

* Suleiman's Barbary Corsairs: Upon defeating a Barbarian naval unit with one of your own naval units, you will receive a free worker in the nearest city and 25 gold. (represents the slaves? ehh, better than before I suppose)

* Better overall game performance; especially on multiple cores.

Also, as said, Babylon will soon be available via DLC!!

I always do a little dance when someone does the Rick Roll.

Also, as said, Babylon will soon be available via DLC
Why am I not surprised .... :/

Well, anyway, if the patch is only what is told above, it is quite on the "good ,but far from enough" section ( the video is blocked by Theirtube )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom