New patch from today (16.of december)

OnkelAqua2

Chieftain
First game today with the new MP patch. Got to about turn 96. 4 Guys had left out of 6 on a small map. Now the timer startet over for 4 times in a row, untill we both had to leave the game. It was the same turn, over and over, but Timer just restarted. We both clicked "Next turn" - but that didn't help. We couldn't move any units during those "turns".

I guess it was too good to be true :mad:

Managed to do 4 hours without a hitch. If anything it was better than before the recent patch.

I'm gonna play a mp game this week end i guess.

Of course the whole game can be rarely played in 1 strech as much as i know. The idea under this patch is to retreive at least the same level of effectiveness before the halloween patch.

I had a game with lots of resyncs but it turned out my LAN partner somehow managed to delete their modpack so that pretty much explains that. Looking forward to testing the new patch for real.

I agree it's better now. I have had a few games now, with no errors (but annoying when people leave, usually when someone has built the Great Library - We can't ALL have the great library, so stop quitting!). But a couple with the same error as I mentioned above. One of those games we agreed to save the game and reload it in the lobby. But that was no good either. The game wouldn't start.

well 3 bugs still present, the one where you are stuck on 0 seconds.
the one where the host crashes on a resyc (this has priority to fix imo)
and there seems to be a new bug i never saw before, on turn 1 someone left and somehow i ended up seeing his starting point, as if i was him. then the game was suck on 0s ofc.

edit, on the host crash bug, it usually takes 1-2 others with him losing the connection.

I had a game with lots of resyncs but it turned out my LAN partner somehow managed to delete their modpack so that pretty much explains that. Looking forward to testing the new patch for real.

Tested the new patch for real. Only a couple of resyncs in 200 turns. Good job on this patch, Firaxis.

Top Bottom