We've got a new patch coming to you tomorrow, around morning pacific time. We'll update you when it goes live.
Here are the patch notes. Enjoy!
Bugs and Technical Issues
- If you build defensive structures in your city, then save and reload, the hit-point bonus would disappear.
- Hun Battering Ram promotion which allows it to only attack cities is now lost upon upgrade
- Civ5 Touch - Fixes the oddness when rotating tablets
- Graphical - Fixed issue with Rock of Gibraltar not showing up correctly.
- Fixed the bug where the Maya AI didn't have to pick a different GP for each Baktun
- Fixed an issue on a city flip/gift which would cause loss of city plots forever.
- Fixed a bug where liberated CS would not show their vote correctly in the Victory Progress UI screen
- Fixed graphics bugs when the game was restarted too many times in a row.
- Shortcuts created through the launcher now function correctly.
- Fixed a crash that happens when an AI loses its capital, but still has units, so is still alive.