1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

New Patch Problems (March 2013)

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Technical Support' started by ragan651, Mar 13, 2013.

1. ragan651

ragan651 High Regent of Candlewick

2. compwiz1202

compwiz1202 King

I keep getting servers too busy error :mad:

UPDATE: Well I guess the 50th time's the charm :lol: And it took like five seconds to install.

3. Sto

Sto Should i code today ...

Same error :( server too busy ..

I hope this update won't kill my 2 months game with a friend. This civilization serial got the dumbiest developpers i've ever seen for a strategy game.
    _ no turn by turn MP option.
    _ worst possible mod system
    _ automatic update FORCED
    _ LUA ...

I hope these gus will never be hired to make a fps or an action game.

4. compwiz1202

compwiz1202 King

Just click play then hit ESC if you get the error. I did that like a lunatic like 50 times then it installed in like five seconds :lol:

5. Sid Simelia

Sid Simelia Warlord

You're not alone, I got the error too, several times. But I'm all good now, back in the game.

6. compwiz1202

compwiz1202 King

Also taking longer to load a game now. Has anyone who plays on larger maps/more civs noticed the turn times shortened to make up for the longer initial load?

7. Raxius

Raxius Chieftain

I noticed the loading time on the screen where it shows the leader you picked and that dude says the text that is written there, aka starting a new game.., is definitely taking longer. It used to never get to the second paragraph, now the voice reads the entire thing and it's still not done loading. I think the turns are faster in late game now that I think of it.

Edit: Wow, I've been registered here since May 2011 and this is my first post? Crazy....