New patch released

King Abbas

Chieftain
I just noticed Firaxis released a new path today.. small change log though

Civilization VI Update
  • Fixed an issue where the user could not access the builder that is awarded when the Eagle Warrior kills an enemy unit in a standard ruleset game.
  • Fixed America's Founding Fathers ability to function when progressing through a Standard Rules match.
  • Fixed an issue where a trader could lose functionality resulting in placeholder/debug string being displayed when war is declared through an emergency with a civ the user has trade routes to.
  • Fixed a crash that could happen when starting a new game under certain conditions.
  • Fixed an issue where the user could crash after attempting to join a Full game in the Multiplayer lobby.
“Rise and Fall” Expansion Update
  • Fixed the Letters of Marque Dark Policy to double the Yields from plundering a trade route when viewed during gameplay

Hopefully, no new bugs from the fix. It is a good thing they got the fix out so quickly though.

Fixed an issue where a trader could lose functionality resulting in placeholder/debug string being displayed when war is declared through an emergency with a civ the user has trade routes to.
I saw this happen at least five times in the first 200 turns of my first game. Hopefully this has actually been fixed.

Top Bottom