1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

New Patch

Discussion in 'Team Epsilon' started by peter grimes, Jul 19, 2007.

1. peter grimes

peter grimes ...

oh, you have no idea!!

But I didn't want to post anything in the turntracker for fear of being 'That Guy' who is always complaining about other people.... :(

Perhaps someone with a more silver (or slippery) tongue than I can post something in the turn tracker quoting Ginger Ale's post about the courtesy of requesting an extension.

It's just really rude. At this point every active player knows that their team is being expected to play according to the guidelines. The fact that we're all patched up to high heaven and delays are still happening is, to me, unfathomable.

[/end rant]

2. peter grimes

peter grimes ...

[That guy] It's been 60 hours since the save was sent, and there has been no request for extension. If I were an admin I open the save and send it on, not moving units, and setting any new builds to settlers. This is just ridiculous.[/That Guy]

I hope Piffle plays soon! :gripe:

3. peter grimes

peter grimes ...

I just did a little checking around - it looks like KillerCane hasn't been on the forums since the 19th. :dunno:

4. Memphus

Memphus Deity

48 hours again... :rollseyes: