New PBEM Game Civ4 BTS

Our host! :dubious: How did this happen?! Did you have some advanced unit? Was he just under prepared?

With advanced starts, you need to anticipate a possible rush by the nearest tribe.

In this case my defensive units were an unusual attack force.

And we were unusually close - i think - although i normally play on huge or large maps.

Is it possible I'm isolated? Another 500 years and I'll be sure. There is one place left to look but if there's a civ on my continent that's where it'll be.

I wish I picked Pericles now. He was my first choice but then I thought since this was multiplayer aggressive might be useful. Oh well. Actually I'm glad I have nothing to worry about this early unlike tommy.

Plus I just wanted to say I'm looking forward to more of this game it's its fast pace.

Aha! I found someone to talk to across the sea channels. Boats have been constructed to explore the realm of these strangers. I wonder if there are more people to meet further out in the world.

The document name you requested (/upload/Tommy_BC-2800_to_Filon.CivBeyondSwordSave) could not be found on this server. However, we found documents with names similar to the one you requested.

please, upload again

The oracle is a wonder that should get built every game. A free tech is always useful somewhere sometime... I wonder how it will be used...

I'm interested, though I will have to look over it and consider my options.

I'm interested, though I will have to look over it and consider my options.

Thanks. This is now being handled in eurozone thread.
Sorry again for the threadjack.

Back on topic:

The oracle is a wonder that should get built every game. A free tech is always useful somewhere sometime... I wonder how it will be used...

I entirely agree. I wonder also :)

I'm tempted to start placing notes on which turn I whipped my cities...

Isn't it rickety's turn? He seems to be playing in other pbem games. Did he somehow miss pbemtracker's notice for our game here?

This is my most progressed pbem game so far. I'm dying to get a bit more tech!

Top Bottom