New PerfectWorld2

Azurian

The Azurian
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=461262

Last update: May 19, 2012

Since Cephalo has not made any updates to PerfectWorld2 for three years, I am starting yet another fork of his excellent PerfectWorld2 script.

My goal with this fork is to address issues people have had with the script which Cephalo has never addressed. Unlike Cephalo, I feel basic settings should be changed from Civ4's menus instead of editing the script. I like having the knobs on the front instead of in the back of the unit.

screenshot
http://samiam.org/Civ4/Caulixtla-1080p.png

The following can be set from the Civ 4 menu:
The ocean level
The climate
How many islands the map will tend to have
Whether to use a fixed or random map seed
How long it will take to render the map

Nice. Not certain why this would be in the bugs/crashes subforum though.:mischief:

Isnt this Maps & Scenarios? What is the correct section..can you can paste there please?

Neat. I don't see why this map script should not be converted to C2C terrains as a new script option.

Well, AIAndy would need to get back and do this, he has been away lately.

Nice. Not certain why this would be in the bugs/crashes subforum though.:mischief:

Please pretend this post doesn't exist.:blush::rolleyes:

Well, AIAndy would need to get back and do this, he has been away lately.
Unfortunately work has been quite busy lately with several project endings so nearly no time for modding. It should get better again in two weeks or so.

Unfortunately work has been quite busy lately with several project endings so nearly no time for modding. It should get better again in two weeks or so.

That's good, your work has really improved the quality of C2C. BTW, are you still working on that Expression System? I'm planning some large Worker Changes, and I think the Expression System would have the framework necessary to make some of the changes work.

That's good, your work has really improved the quality of C2C. BTW, are you still working on that Expression System? I'm planning some large Worker Changes, and I think the Expression System would have the framework necessary to make some of the changes work.
Yes, but there is little work done yet on it. What I started before that is the multi feature mod for which a good part of the code is implemented now.

The guy working on the new PW2 has been making A LOT of updates to it lately, we might want to wait until he is done before converting it.

Top Bottom