New Players

XdeadeyeX

Chieftain
Hi first time poster here :), i'm am looking to start a game with some relatively new players. I haven't jumped into multiplayer yet and figured i'd do it with a few new players that would like to play regularly, so if your interested start posting! Oh and I have all of the expansions.

If you just want to play Normal Multiplayer (no Play-By-EMail, PBEM(PBEM) or Pitboss) than get a MP account and add this person to your buddy list - Scottish-Fog cause that's ... me! :p

Thanks for the offer, sadly my schedules and activities kinda prevent me from playing MP games. Hence why I'm favoring the two methods here.

Alright i'm down with playing with both of you guys, by the way my mp name is the same as forum name.

I was wondering who that guy was who added me :p

Yep, for a normal MP you can add me- MP name is Chemical-Mix.

Although i've been playing Civ for close to 17 years now, i'm a multiplayer noob, and only let go of Civ 3 about a month ago, so i'm relatively new to Civ 4.

So anyone out there who fancies some newb games to get me into the swing, just let me know...

edit- I have warlords and BTS also

I'm interested. I have warlords and BTS too. And I'm a university student on a light workload summer so I have lots of time/flexible schedule.

Josh

Just wanted to toss my name into this ring, my MP name is TBB, please add me at your convience! I just want to even get one game in as I've had no luck thus far.

Hey, my name's Dan and I've recently started playing Civ 4 (with Warlords and BTS). My MP name is the same (McDanny) so if anyone wants to add me to play online, be my guest.

Anyone down for a PBEM Game?

I am new to Civ game, but would like to exprience a PBEM game with anyone who is willing play a few turns or one turn per day.

I'd be interested in any pitboss games... especially ones with sessions on hamachi.

Anyone down for a PBEM Game?

I am new to Civ game, but would like to exprience a PBEM game with anyone who is willing play a few turns or one turn per day.

I am very down with this. I am not new to Civ but it would be my first multi-player game.

Hi first time poster here :), i'm am looking to start a game with some relatively new players. I haven't jumped into multiplayer yet and figured i'd do it with a few new players that would like to play regularly, so if your interested start posting! Oh and I have all of the expansions.

Hi , in normal Multi I am Interested to play in a regular group of players (list of friends) , expecially on BTS .
I' m Italian , many time to play Civ , contact me , I can host the match according for options .
Bye , Lorenzo (nick Nuovaterra)

New to MP games, experienced in SP games
nickname in MP
Slobodanco

Mostly available after 22 CET

I'm also brand new to MP, and would like to find others interested in learning how to play MP together.

I have Warlords and vanilla Civ IV and am willing to play either; although I play warlords almost exclusively. I'll email some of those that have posted here and see if I get a response.

Also, I don't have an MP name yet so I'll have to figure out how to do that before we start. :crazyeye:

If you guys are looking for an intricate team-based game, you might consider signing up for the next MultiTeam Pitboss game.

The threads are located in the MTDG section, here.

Top Bottom