New Province Name

snipelfritz

Crazy about the Demogame
Well we have had a new province for a little while, so I think its time we named it. Being the first govenor of the province, I decide to leave it to the people to choose the new province name.

My idea would be something incorperating the fact that it used to be Rome. New Rome perhaps. I don't know what "new" is in Japanese, so if someone could find it I'd appreciate that.

Any other ideas and suggestions are welcome, and I will poll it eventually.

Red Line = Provicial Boundries

Attachments

• name.JPG
    name.JPG
    246.1 KB · Views: 107
Amakudaru

Descent from Heaven, they fell into our laps :)

Demiatrua

No idea what it means, but it sounds cool :).

Lord Snip, perpare for both good and.... not so good ideas (like Nintendo).

I will give you an excellent one, though. New Zarnia!

Seriously, I believe this name should have to do with Rome.

We can always call it Roma nuova, or "New Rome."

I want Japanized names no more funky no-Japanese names.

BlackHeartia
Narcolepsia
Abstainia!
The Papal State
Vaticana
Italia

And that was uncalled for Nobody.

Nobody

Obviously you cannot write much, and you are more the kind of person to want to drag people down than to create anything. I have not seen you produce a singular useful addition to this DG so far. I am very curious to see what you can cook up, if you can.

See you

Boys, Boys, Settle it down a notch.

So far we've got:

New Rome (Snipelfritz)
Roma (Epimethius)
Lasio (Epimethius)
Amakudaru (Provolution)
Demiatrua (Strider)
Nintendo ;) (Zarn)
New Zarnia (Zarn)
Roma Nuova (Strider)
BlackHeartia (Blackheart)
Narcolepsia (Blackheart)
Abstainia (Blackheart)
The Papal State (Blackheart)
Vaticana (Blackheart)
Italia (Blackheart)

As you can see I listed everything mentioned so far. We will definately have to whittle it down to around 5 or so by the time we poll it, so I'd like everyone to start seconding and thirding names. To make it onto the ballot, a name must be seconded and thirded by someone other than the person who originally posted it.

Side note: Wisconsin will be on the ballot no matter what (special govenor's privalage :p )

Ok 5 latin names

Transbellum
Collonia Japonensis
Romanova
Tiberia
Concordia

I didn't suggest anything. Well maybe New Zarnia, but I didn't suggest Nintendo. That wouldn't appease my ego.

Nitendo sounds pretty cool, or we could bulid a religious wonder in the capital and name the province the Holy See. or Wainui-O-Mata, after tears of Mata (a random water god) to comereate the flood plaines. or Romania ( i know rome and romainia are totaly unrelated but its still an idea),

But the one i would vote for is Sconfittikata which the italian word for defeated made a little japenese.

Neo-Roma which in Japanatican means the way someone's knee smells. :D

Top Bottom