New Recolored Unit- Pirate

Olorin0222

Maia
From a request of Stormrage, here is Embryodead's Orc Warrior recolored into a scurvy pirate. Have Fun!

Download

Attachments

• Preview.gif
    Preview.gif
    41 KB · Views: 1,145
Cool, that worked out pretty good!

Nice conversion.:)

Oooohhh... now I know, thanks :)

TLC`s version looks cleaner and has a better shadow, but its tan is horrible ;) and it has some problems with his pants :lol:, while this one looks a bit like it was a C`n`P job (not so sharp as the original or TLC`s), and has a (you guys say, I dunno) bad shadow. All of this is related to the palette thingy issue? (Olorin, I`m not trying to shi* on your work, I like this units alot, you know I`m a fan, even voted for the V-19 ;))

I can fix the shadow...All I have to do is move one color a few spots to the right...Give me a minute.

EDIT: Ahhh, give me more than a minute, because I'll have to export back to pcx and then back into flc.

Stormrage said:

TLC`s version looks cleaner and has a better shadow, but its tan is horrible ;) and it has some problems with his pants :lol: ...
He found the reason for the pant problem (a spot of civ colour), but whether he fixed it I don't know...

Stormrage said:

TLC`s version looks cleaner and has a better shadow, but its tan is horrible ;) and it has some problems with his pants :lol:, while this one looks a bit like it was a C`n`P job (not so sharp as the original or TLC`s), and has a (you guys say, I dunno) bad shadow. All of this is related to the palette thingy issue? (Olorin, I`m not trying to shi* on your work, I like this units alot, you know I`m a fan, even voted for the V-19 ;))
I may redo my version during the weekend. You'd like a skin colour more like this one's?

Top Bottom