New release: R.E.D. v.37 !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gedemon

Modder
Super Moderator
v.37 (Jan 06, 2013):

- UI : show current and next turn values for reinfocements, planned values are updated in real time (for example after combat or after changing city specialization/production)
- UI : add local reinforcement data in city screen.
- UI : change the fonticon for personnel.
- UI : add color-coding for damage to the aircraft list, add the current aircraft mission to the tooltip.
- UI : change some of the game text related to food and gold to reflect the mod's rules.
- UI : include the "Simple 24 Hour Clock Mod" from AgentofEvil in top panel.
- Bugfix: the score in Stalingrad scenario was broken again (this time I forgot to change the original plot ownership initialization with the new tile supply system)
- Bugfix: LuaEvents.OnCityCaptured fire for all city capture.
- Bugfix: the new code to check ratio restriction for the AI failed for armor units on a few scenarios and was crashing the AI override script.
- Bugfix: the diplomacy AreSameside function was sometime crashing, causing the AI override script to fail when searching for a city to heal its ships.
- Optimization: archiving of the combat log can be deactivated, while cleaning remains active (archiving could take up to 2-3 mn every 10-15 turns in late games with more than 10.000 combats)
- Balance : "buy war bonds" process has been buffed, it now converts 75% of city gold+production to materiel (was 50%)
- Balance : Hospital truly heals wounded soldiers. Each turn the game calculate the number of "out of combat" men based on units damage and their personnel ratio (for units that have a supply line), then it applies another ratio to get a "pool of wounded" (men that are not dead or invalid), and finally each hospital can heal 3% of that pool with a maximum rate of 150 personnel / turn.
- Balance : Radio generate a number of recruits based on city size (x3) and provide a 50% bonus to all recruiting buildings (the radio itself, barracks, military academy and the "We need you" process).
- Balance : the USSR trait is only applied on direct recruitement source (barracks, military academy, radio, "we need you").
- Balance : deal duration (open border) is set for all game (well, 999 turns in fact...)

Available on CFC database and Steam Workshop.

The R.E.D. Xtreme for WWII Edition is also updated to reflect the change, update/install after the base mod.

Please post here comments about the gamelay additions of this version.

Use the bug reports thread for any new or old bugs.

Detailed installation instructions are here.

should till be compatible.

I don't believe the USSR's UA text currently reflects the changes to her UA, and this confused me rather much for a while when I was first playing this mod. If possible, could the text be amended to reflect these changes?

Nice to see some stuff going on, the thread seems to have been rather quiet lately.

I don't believe the USSR's UA text currently reflects the changes to her UA, and this confused me rather much for a while when I was first playing this mod. If possible, could the text be amended to reflect these changes?
What does it says that is different ? that's one of the few UA coded in.

Nice to see some stuff going on, the thread seems to have been rather quiet lately.
waiting for BNW now, the mod being DLL dependent, it will be broken until the new source code is released and I convert the mod to it, this may take some timen so no pint to work on things that I may have to discard and change (like when G+K was released)

It says double rate of personnel recruitment in Soviet cities period, not double rate of personnel recruitment from buildings in Soviet cities. I think. I will check when my computer gets its brain on fully.

Although I suppose the UA doesn't just apply to buildings... Hmm. That's tricky to explain in few words.

The UA text does indeed just read "Double the rate of [personnel icon] personnel recruited in Soviet cities." for now.

ok, thanks, I'll have to make it clearer in the description.

"recruited" means from recruitment buildings and "we need you" process.

"healed" (from hospital) and "base" (from city food) are not counted for the UA.

Jeez, this thread necroing got me all hyped... :D

dont ever do that again, you guys just crushed my hopes for a new update :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom