New Resource Icons!!!

Civanator

Deity
this is a mod (sorta) that gives you extra resource icons for your resources. I also added some resource Icons so you can add new resources. The four i added are Steel, Copper(or Bronze), paper and wood. If anyone wants i can make resource icons for them. also included is a new gold stack for commerce and a science beaker for science in the city screen.

the addons are wine coal and oil. The new icons DO NOT replace the old ones. at request i can make more if anyone wants to.

Install directions:
For the resources.pcx:
Unzip the resources1.zip folder in your ART folder and rename resources1.pcx to resources.pcx (don't include the .pcx)

For the City screen icons:
Unzip the CityIcons1.zip forlder in your Art/City Screen folder and rename CityIcons1 to CityIcons.

I have included a backup for both files and there should be no need to back them up.

Version 1; CityIcons:

Attachments

• cityicons1.zip
    23 KB · Views: 1,077
image of the resources.pcx:

Attachments

• resources.jpg
    resources.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 7,959
They look good.

All these good resource options. I would like to merge several of them together.

Keep up the good work.

Hello!

How about making natural gass recources???

Like Oil Gass is very important!

You could make them like little gassbottles!

Thanks!

And how about:

Coca (cocaine-plant)

Opium (of which heroine is made)

Hashish (of which weed and maruhana is made)

And how about:

Cotton

Pearls

Marble

Like your resources and have a request. I plan on taking 'game' out of the Tundra and placing a new animal for food. Something like a walrus or i don't know, a seal.

Can you do that for me. I have seen them in some other resource mods, Harlan's I think, but I do not like the way original resources are, the look a little funny to me, probably becuase they were enlarged and I am not used to seeing them.

Thanks

Sealman

Top Bottom