New resources

grallon

Warlord
Any project to create new resources ? The game desperately need more ! However with the compliations linked with DDSs (shadows, alpha channels, etc) it's much more complicated than with the previous Civ games.

G.

I created a pink elephant :D... Actually it didn't seem to hard with PSP. though a lot of modding is on hold until the SDK comes out that will let us actually make our own models. Not that I will but just a thought. Also if you get too many resources you'll also have them hard to get. Like only one resource of horse on a huge map if you have too many other resources. I guess if unit production is taken into consideration also it isn't that bad, just another thought...

I already managed to add a new ressource to the game. was a big hunt to find all the dds files. i just got really troubles with copying the alpha channel from on pic to the one of another pic. anybody knows a way? i just repainted it as addition to the existing one. i changed the textures of a ressource and added little icons and xml....... works. (will come out in my next mod version)

Top Bottom