New screenshots and videos?

It seems like new infodumps are on Wednesdays, once every two weeks. This is what I pulled out of my butt.

It's wednesday.. I'm hoping for new info on mechanics, or maybe a new civ revelation.

BAStart gaming dude said that he thinks there's more civs in vanilla civ6 than there was in civ5, which had 18.

So they could drop a new civ every week and everyone would be revealed before the launch.

It's wednesday.. I'm hoping for new info on mechanics, or maybe a new civ revelation.

BAStart gaming dude said that he thinks there's more civs in vanilla civ6 than there was in civ5, which had 18.

So they could drop a new civ every week and everyone would be revealed before the launch.

Indeed that would make me happy to at least go, ok its Wednesday who is new today

I expect news next week.

Although it's really hard to call it a pattern when it occured once, but there was a week's worth of silence between the annoucement and the next info drop, which was last week.

I expect news next week.

Although it's really hard to call it a pattern when it occured once, but there was a week's worth of silence between the annoucement and the next info drop, which was last week.

I agree. At this stage, I expect info drops to be bi-weekly at most. Then, the closer we get to the launch date, the more frequently they'll drop new information.

I agree. At this stage, I expect info drops to be bi-weekly at most. Then, the closer we get to the launch date, the more frequently they'll drop new information.

Me too. And when we get close to launch date, I am sure Firaxis will do weekly live streams like they did with BE and XCOM2.

We received the America featurette last Monday and some other great info filtering out of Gamestar. It's possible that we will get another featurette tomorrow, but it's not a promise or anything. The number of civs happens to correspond to the number of weeks we have left. We have gotten a lot of good stuff this month. They could just as easily wait till next month to give more out.

We've heard that they will discuss diplomacy in a few more weeks and religion next month.

If we get a new civ video tomorrow, or any day next week, then it should pretty much confirm that we'll at least get a new Civ video every week up to the release.

..which would be awesome.

Based on the fact that they released two videos last week, suggesting they have a lot of ground to cover, I expect we will receive new videos tomorrow. Given we were promised new info on religion soon, I expect tomorrow we will receive a video on religion and on a religious civ--given that they're probably not going to pull a new civ out just yet and given the civs we do know, my guess is Hojo Tokimune and Japan.

Based on the fact that they released two videos last week, suggesting they have a lot of ground to cover, I expect we will receive new videos tomorrow. Given we were promised new info on religion soon, I expect tomorrow we will receive a video on religion and on a religious civ--given that they're probably not going to pull a new civ out just yet and given the civs we do know, my guess is Hojo Tokimune and Japan.

I think they'll cover Diplomacy first with China and/or Egypt (as they are two civs we have enough info about).

Religion will be in mid-late July at the earliest I think.

Yeah, in the live stream Ed said they'd talk about religion in about a month, so mid-late July sounds right.

As to the video release schedule I guess we'll find out in about 15 minutes if last week's releases were any indication.

Yeah, in the live stream Ed said they'd talk about religion in about a month, so mid-late July sounds right.

As to the video release schedule I guess we'll find out in about 15 minutes if last week's releases were any indication.

I'm stalking their Youtube channel as we speak. ;)

I woke up for this. Be awful disappointed if nothing gets posted.

So what are we thinkin? I say Egypt & Governments.

Top Bottom