New screenshots and videos?

I would call Morocco more of a name-drop that people were debating about the legitimacy of.

Venice and Shoshone were leaked in full by a European reporter about a week before they were formally announced. I think there might have been a teaser for them, but we already knew the answer.

With Civ 6, they have namedropped Montezuma and Genghis Khan.. wonder if they make the game.

I am disappointed by the lack of Monday America-style civ preview...

But not too much because Iceland winning with England was amazing :D

I am disappointed by the lack of Monday America-style civ preview...

But not too much because Iceland winning with England was amazing :D

Yeah, I was hoping for another preview today. :sad:

On the bright side, as you said, Iceland won! :D

I'd love to see an Icelandic Civ. Icelanders were known for their exploration. :)

Next week, we won't get anything because of the July 4th festivities here in the US. So if Firaxis does not release anything new this week, then it will be 2 weeks before we get anything. I doubt that 2K/Firaxis would wait that long. So I am pretty optimistic that 2K/Firaxis will release something this week. In fact, we might get another civ6 live stream this On the other hand, tomorrow is going to be a special xcom2 live stream. Sounds like they are going to announce an expansion pack. So it is possible that they won't release civ6 info this week so as not to take away from the xcom2 announcement. Hope not!

Supremacyking2
So do you feel that we are not getting even a new civilization next week as you have 4th of July festivities in the US? :(

Supremacyking2
So do you feel that we are not getting even a new civilization next week as you have 4th of July festivities in the US? :(

That is my fear, yes. Monday is a national holiday so offices will be closed. Firaxis employees will definitely get the day off on Monday. And some Firaxis employees may choose to take more time off that week as well. A lot of festivities will be happening around July 4. It is our Independance Day after all! If we do get something, it will most likely be later in the week.

That is my fear, yes. Monday is a national holiday so offices will be closed. Firaxis employees will definitely get the day off on Monday. And some Firaxis employees may choose to take more time off that week as well. A lot of festivities will be happening around July 4. It is our Independance Day after all! If we do get something, it will most likely be later in the week.

I doubt we'll miss a video on account of July 4. They can just as easily release it later in the week as on Monday, and I'd be surprised if most of the devs and certainly the marketing team weren't back in the office on July 5. Besides, it's not like these are live presentations; if there is a video for next week, it's already been recorded.

July 4th is a Monday so most Americans will have a three day weekend. I wouldn't be surprised if they had a new video on Tuesday. :)

We need some new video for today :lol:

July 4th is a Monday so most Americans will have a three day weekend. I wouldn't be surprised if they had a new video on Tuesday. :)

I don't know how it is in Canada, but in America we pride ourselves on our work ethic.:p So we usually slack off the day before and the week following a 3 day weekend.:mischief:

I don't know how it is in Canada, but in America we pride ourselves on our work ethic.:p So we usually slack off the day before and the week following a 3 day weekend.:mischief:

Heh heh. I suspect that this phenomenon is more widespread than just the USA and Canada. ;)

Hopefully, Firaxis has their noses to the grindstone for the upcoming Civ VI. They can rest a little when it is done. :D

Supremacyking2

that's the lamest excuse in the world ! US is only a fraction of the world population !

They just have to hit a key to send a file on the internet or even write a script to automate that !

oops ! I intended to Supremacyking# not Haig , sorry !

that's the lamest excuse in the world ! US is only a fraction of the world population !

They just have to hit a key to send a file on the internet or even write a script to automate that !

oops ! I intended to Supremacyking# not Haig , sorry !

I think the point was that Firaxis is an American company so their employees would be off rather than waiting for the American fans :lol:

But they could use a script!

Top Bottom