New series: Ancient Roman

Kyriakos

Creator
The ancient Roman set is here :)

Winner of the April 2011 pcx maker award.

Destroy Carthage Here

Please note that these graphics are free only for use in the civ3 community. Any commercial use of them is forbidden by the author.

Thank you :)

It seems this is the simplest of the new series of sets, since it is the smallest file by some margin.
However i think it works ok. The city placement was optimized using Pounder's template.

I like this one. :goodjob: ... would be quite notable in-game. The hard part is choosing one of your cities over others of your cities.

You may be building upon your recent work, but this is one of your most distinctive sets. The color is outstanding. It achieves the effect of both looking good on its own and being functional and prominent in the game. I've been using your Greek set (naturally) in my game but I'll have to find a way to incorporate this. Really well done, Kyriakos.

Thank you all :)

I made this primarily for ancient scenarios/mods, where you have both Greek and Roman civs.
Or Ancient to Medieval mods can use this as the first era of the Venetian set.

I still am of the view that the ancient Greek set is superior to this particular one, but opinions can vary.

Top Bottom