New series: Elven

Kyriakos

Creator
The Elven set is here :)

Live in harmony with the cosmos Here

Please note that these graphics are free only for use in the civ3 community. Any commercial use of them is forbidden by the author. Furthermore any alteration of them which becomes public is forbidden unless i have agreed otherwise, and this is true for everything posted by me.

:)

You mean Norway. Well they had to be placed somewhere, and i have no file with fantasy civs.
The Almohad swordsman was there entirely by chance, a previous save file had some berserks placed there and they seem to occupy the same position in the list of units as the almohad swordsman in MEM II.

Very nice looking cities, Kyriakos!

Outstanding work Kyriakos!

I've been away from the forums for a few weeks and coming back to not one but three new sets from you is a very happy surprise. This is without a doubt your best fantasy set in my opinion. It creates something of a dilemma for me as the Elven civ in my mod is a woodelf civ and all the building graphics I have for them are woodelf buildings. I was planning to make a city set for them with lots of trees, but now I very much want to use this set. I could change the elven civ to a more high elf kind of civ. There are buildings available that somewhat fit with this city's style or alternatively I might use this set for a human civ in my mod.

Anyway, big thanks for a great set.

Thank you Grandraem :)

I would really want you to use them, although you needed a wood-elf set...

They look great, but yeah, unfortunately I won't be able to use this set for my elven civs, because I need a more wooded set. It's too bad that CivIII only allows 5 culture groups! :(

Kyriakos your city city sets are amazing as always. I have switched to using only your city sets for the next release of my mod. Thank youuuuuuuu.

Top Bottom