New Star Trek Unit: Miranda Class Light Cruiser

Adler17

Prussian Feldmarschall
In 2279 Starfleet built the first light cruiser of this class. In nearly 50 years 305 ships in numerous variants and modifications were built. No other ship class in Starfleet had a longer operational life. Being heavily armed and having good sensors and labs these ships are suited to do any task. And the loss of 77 ships of this class in the Dominion war shows not the weakness of these vessels but the use on every front. Although having high losses and the decomissioning of old ships 108 were active at the end of the Dominion war.

This is my second unit. Unfortunately the civ specific coulours are not included. I will redo this once, but not in near future. As well the the attack animation could be better. However I think it is a better unit than several others around here.
Oh, and this is a rar file in a zip file to save space. Winrar can be found here:
http://www.winrar-rog.com/edownload/

Miranda class

Adler

At cdg you need to be logged in to view attchments, so here is a preview:
BTW: well done, but when you redo it cause of the civ-specific color, you should increase it's size. Should be about Morpheus' Defiant or even a little bigger, as the Miranda got twice the size of a Defiant Class ship.

Attachments

• MirDef.gif
    MirDef.gif
    19.6 KB · Views: 1,864
The Miranda is a very small ship I believe, a bit bigger than a Defiant. Also, it fires torpedoes from that structure that crosses over the hull, not the front.

Top Bottom