new to sevomod

Minmaster

Prince
hello, i just started playing sevomod recently, and i must say it is very hard to find any information on it that can help out new players. is there a guide or manual around?

maybe someone can answer some of my questions.

what are the pre-requisites for tech trading? i research alphabet but i wasn't able to trade techs until the next era or something.

how does the slave thing work? how are they created? do they need upkeep?

i attack a troop transport with my battleship but it engages combat with the gunship in the transport instead of the transport. is this normal?

maybe i'm blind but i don't see any documentation around for sevomod, it would greatly help to know what the major differences are from the original game.

Tech trading is enabled with guilds.

You get slaves if you run the slavery civic (should also work with bondage, but that was bugged. I am not sure if it ever got fixed). Every time you win a battle, there is a chance that you get a slave. They do not kost upkeep.
I believe slaves are limited to 2 per city.

Yes, since gunships can cross water, they defend transports.

There should be a readme.txt somewhere in the sevomod directory, which sums up all changes nicely.

Tech trading is enabled with guilds.

You get slaves if you run the slavery civic (should also work with bondage, but that was bugged. I am not sure if it ever got fixed). Every time you win a battle, there is a chance that you get a slave. They do not kost upkeep.
I believe slaves are limited to 2 per city.

Yes, since gunships can cross water, they defend transports.

There should be a readme.txt somewhere in the sevomod directory, which sums up all changes nicely.

thanks for the reply. there is a versioninfo.txt and sevoreadme.txt, but its nothing close to what i am looking for and is basically a changelog and a link to the forums. i want to know the fundamental changes to the game like the questions i had above, and they are nowhere to be found.:(

What about the Sevopedia? It might not be what you're exactly looking for, but for specific information it should give you the answer you need.

Top Bottom