New Turkey (and related nations) News

it is the Leviathan . Some monster that no one can defeat . But the thing to think about is a book , maybe from 1600s . Where some English guy tells of the easy way to run a state . Create a fictional enemy only you can defeat and keep the people safe . New Turkey has been in power since 2002 , the very essential talking point was how the females were not allowed to cover their hair . ı was around , even during the February 28 stuff and nobody was forced to uncover in the streets or whatever and the ban for Goverment facilities was practically forced on the State by continious Islamist propaganda , and wilfully weak governance and stuff . Don't bother trying to figure out that . But , yes , even after 21 or so years , covering the head is still not protected by laws and stuff . You would think the PM who could easily defeat all Western plots to deny him his Palace , so that he could have his Palace , would also find two hours to pass a law about that . Must be a great problem , considering it comes up in every election , as a threat to head covered women , that they would loose that right , if the PM could not win the elections . Got it ? Don't worry , if New Turkey loses the elections , the entire country will turn out to be Kemalists in a single night ; you will be the very expert on how people were divided by stuff in an instant .

that the expected thing about me not a Muslim is not an election thing . Despite the thing about how ı would ban women from working , despite the century long stuff about it is the sign of the godless to allow women work , as it was proven by the Republic of 1923 . This is about the thing that ı oppose the establishment of Nazism as the future standart in the country after New Turkey falls . Nobody thinks people are like ever impressed by me to vote this way or that way .

uhm , stuff keeps happening .
Spoiler :

preparations underway , it seems . For the Leviathan thing nobody can beat and the Nazi angle , as the echochamber would claim the fans of the football team were already skinheads and stuff back in the 1990s . So , let us have a short version of the history of the fans against r16 , shall we ? Ignoring the guy who arranged the lonely fan to scare me and had to argue heavily to restraint him because the lonely fan assumed riches and fame beyond belief if he actually cut me and the poor guy hated every moment of it as ı walked back and forth , harmlessly , as 50 Riot Police in gear surrounded the altercation , as the museum was next door to Governor's office ...

of those who were in the "first rank" , one was the fan in museum stuff . Direct link in carrying all the gossip and laughter . Was present with the other , in what should be late January or February 2005 . ı understand it was about late 2004 when a friend of Lady Vader toured the facility , talked Lady Vader about the staff . Lord Vader and pals were retired then , because of the glory that laid ahead , America destroying the Middle East and giving all to New Turkey , a lot oldies had to be removed . The Greek guy here had a long running joke about me being a lost relative of Ecevit . Actually it was Rauf Denktaş , the founder of Northern Cyprus and rejected and hated by New Turkey because the plan back then was selling Cyprus in return for a share in hydrocarbon deals and he of course saw Lady Vader (because 1974 and not just the guys) and mentioned it back home . Nothing about me , but the "family" . You know , providing lost distance/out of sight protection and stuff , with the usual driver and a few .

interestingly a websearch returns no reports of Denktaş visiting the museum and it would have to be April 2004 , but anyhow .

so , after reports that they had been once around and caught between conflicting reports of who was doing what and the odd thing about Lady Vader herself in museum and stuff , an option was to be created . You remember one , the fan in the museum ? After his gossip the other was chosen . To create a distraction , as Lord Vader was naturally opposing both New Turkey and the Military which was trying to get American support for a coup , even as a retired person , and Lady Vader had shown interest on a pathetic idiot somewhere away . Playing on the contempt of the other . About my idiotness , which once saw me checking the angles of internal security cams . Which led to my idiotic commentary about a movie in perhaps the spring or early summer of 2005 . By this time , it was (widely) known that ı would be fired which ı could even imagine myself . The Human Resources director who hired me , after my elder brother inquired about positions in the museum , hinting that ı had some knowledge of the English language probably learned it in her visit to Municipality and stuff after her retirement . All she would have heard about me would have been that ı was working like "a dog" , as in too much and the museum had sent people after me to the same building to prove ı was skipping work while "officially" delivering stuff to the same building . The other probably will not remember the almost pain in the eyes of the former mayor when it was happily hinted my days in the museum were like limited . As an idiot allowed around to prove how cool they were , until the competition was over .

this is how the initial escalation happened . And how the fans were never allowed to do the the thing . While the other was laughing heartily at the thing that it was finally asked to Ankara whether ı was a spy and Ankara warned them to let me do whatever ı wanted and they took that as ı was a fool who could harm no one , because you really need to a clear understanding of the context to understand the Turkish version of the sentence . ı was a fool who had come under the care of certain people and there were many who thought ı was a fool under the care of fools . The city kept believing ı was just a fool .

leviathan is imaginary , you don't risk your control over people who have come to believe that you protect them from a monster so powerful and so evil that nobody in the world can ever defeat . Except you , of course . If your enemies turn out to be imaginary , or so weak that even people under your yoke can beat the said monsters in an heartbeat , your legitimacy will be in tatters .

or like there is evil out there who begins doing stuff top down .

translators have had so much fun over my repeated reminders that nobody should base his manhood in being better than me . Because if you insist that ı take Hollywood stars to bed and you are so much better than me and your girlfriends are so much superior to Hollywood stars (because) ... oneday you will be expected to keep her in an Hollywood mansion . Like what if you come up short when you have to handwave that away ? No mocking from this side on some actual case , in case people tell you to remember ... What if there are even more prepations but not on your side ?

^I will admit I didn't understand everything you said above but I do indeed understand why you said a lot of what you said above.

Consider that the world is this way because the δαίμονας/şeytan/çakal is coming back in full force to try to take over the world.

to clear it somehow , it involves a Lady Vader married to some guy who fought in 1974 and equally unhappy with specific stuff Denktaş has had done over the years that might have got the couple dead , like both on the battlefield and whatnot but it was over by the 21st Century and Denktaş would have considered them as friends , especially once he got what New Turkey was all about . His comments back in Cyprus formed the first stones on the road that supposed ı was something ; if Lady Vader was like also keen keeping an eye on me . But as ı have always said , it is something of an hobby for Lord Vader and gang , to while away the days . After so many years it somehow carries some weight in mind of people who go practically unnamed in their own services .

çakal is some slang term here in Turkey , ı don't know , as a person who acts up like the alpha male in the wolfpack but would prove nothing to be of the sort if truly challenged , wolf versus jackal like ... Might not be a proper descriptor of the Devil . Or it might be , if one was to compare it against God .

çakal is some slang term here in Turkey , ı don't know , as a person who acts up like the alpha male in the wolfpack but would prove nothing to be of the sort if truly challenged , wolf versus jackal like ... Might not be a proper descriptor of the Devil . Or it might be , if one was to compare it against God .

Yes that is my understanding of the word as well. I've heard the term used as you describe about an alpha male who can't prove anything when he really gets into trouble. But you can apply it as a way to describe the devil compared to God.

so , while ı wasn't like going to post or anything but these need to be in . Considering the effects are likely to be for post-election .

one for the big city nearby . No doubt heard about the guy with Kurdish origins currently "exposing" New Turkey . With choice choices ... His reported "tenure" in the national oil company explained as acid wells , with Walter White of Breaking Bad merely using acid barrels to make people disappear . Him looking like some former actor is just a random thing . That he was a producer/financial supporter of an award winning Turkish movie is not . Already heard about how a nephew of him was killed as the "commander of the sabotage unit" of the seperatists . Already heard about how he has tangled with the Albanian mafia in Germany where he has taken refuge . Heard about the name of some TV series actress he defines as one with lack of morals . Heard that he is a nephew of a former owner of the "enemy" football team . From the South of the country , still officially using a term that would see you and me jailed if we were to utter it in normal conversation . You know , the spat the two teams have been having for a time to be a spark for the Nazification of this country . Seems he has fallen out with New Turkey somehow but you are getting the idea that he will also usefully replace a boogeyman you are constantly propagandized about and against .

the leviathan thing was a useful thing . As girls look at my pot belly and ask whether am any kind of monster with all kinds of snickering laughter the women can produce , it is like only natural that things should be protected by new narratives .

watch out for the day when it is "exposed" that the Kurdish guy was in the team that killed Cem Ersever . An officer that made his name with extra judicial killings , later killed over drug profits or an idea that he would defect to Syria . Also a "possible inspiration and a hero" for the football team as the fans were threatening the visiting team with murder . Incidentally the fans of the team from South were more aggressive last year .

and the drone fight . Anyone reading the echo chamber will have seen it develop over the days . As in the second son-in-law of the PM openly attacks the Opposition candidate . The latter keeps promising that the New Turkey company of drones will be allowed around , just like embrace of the entire Defence industry setup . The former in effect accuses the latter plotting to turn over the industry to CIA . Like there is this Sierra Nevada company in America and it has done business with various US Agencies . Never forgetting it was set to be producing New Turkey's small size passenger planes , too , just a few years ago ... The Opposition wows to bring them in as advisers . Which is bad for the second son-in-law of the PM . Like because once decided that the Congregation was not good enough for New Turkey and this would weaken the process and could possibly encourage evil lurking in the shadows to take action , America allowed military rearmement of this country and it was Will Roper , an American official in the Trump Goverment who chose the now rather famous TB2 . Over the "State" drone which had 10+ of the 15+ properties demanded in some road map . At the time TB2 had only 3 of the said 15 . If the Opposition wins and New Turkey companies all go to Ukraine or Qatar , taking the blueprints and harddiscs with them , Sierra Nevada (already compliant to US regulations) is to make further copies of blueprints and harddiscs , at least of those already approved by Roper , ensuring the protection of the hard work of thousands of people currently working in the industry . From this , understand whatever you like to understand .

the drone fight over , kind of . The "exposer" in this case was the "drone director" of the aircraft factory in Ankara . People of course noticed our first names sound close . Naturally turns out he has got 7 years for spying . Like , in the usual state of affairs the second son-in-law of the PM checks what the company does , decides to be the first in the country in whatever thing he fancies , so he gets the company stalled , while he "invents" it by himself , as a graduate of two universities in the US , one of them the MIT ... (while all those inventions are already in the roadmap Roper has had signed) . Like belittling no one , making a paragraph on a paper a reality in the field takes a lot of work . So , the second son-in-law and the drone director quarrel , the director gets demoted , he resigns , he takes his computer to return it to the company , he has been using it for than 5 years and he can keep it . So , they arrest him anyhow for keeping his work notes . Everybody says Congregation , even if the finest man of the PM apparently makes no accusations in this regard .

the charges are like so peaceful . The second son-in-law delayed the company drone for at least two years . Duplicated the command headquarters . Caused some top engineers to move abroad for work , resulting in 500 or 700 man/years of loss or whatever . He was given tax-breaks and financial support . Nothing of the sort that would support any idea that the second son-in-law of the PM has been "running the biggest corruption scandal in the country" . You see , this is th3 one single thing Islamists supposedly achieved without a single black spot on the record .

this guy returns from school in the US . Americans and Israelis have sold Heron drones to the foolish Republic but they retain control and the drones can not spot any single seperatist movement . In one case there was no easy way to hide the treachery and the drone was crashed by remote control . The guy designs the first of his drones , goes to the field on combat operations with the troops . He creates the conditions for ghe defeat of seperatists . His cousin was killed in return , even if the PM refused the allegation himself . The military officer who encouraged him was also killed , even if that will also be minutely investigated one of these days .

you see , drones are a long running theme in military operations ... Early USAF models were tested to drop lazer guided bombs in Vietnam . Early US Army model was called the Aquila and it was to guide lazer guided Copperhead artillery missiles to targets , before cancellation in the 1980s . Of course the Bekaa Valley fight in 1982 was when the world at large heard about the drones . As such , the American engineers advising the then inspiringly capable communications architecture of the Military in the 1990s set aside extreme amounts of latent capacity for drones . Which apparently was not taken (as unnecessary expense) at the time ...

oh , a diversion ... So , ı have heard that Bidon himself told people that ı was to be left alone ... No , the US Presidents do not know me or the older gang or whatever . Let alone the suspicious stuff about the attack on Kremlin and stuff . Only one single person , of lower ranks , has been photographed with an US President . Reagan to be exact while going through the motions of lobbying in DC . Northrop , facing possible cancellation of the B-2 and before shortlisted with the F-23 , spent a lot of effort with the F-18/F-20 . The latter might have been chosen for co-production here , being suitably dumb looking and underratable . But the thing in the 1980s was a general seperatist uprising , supported by foreign intervention even after some issues that NATO coverage . This needed a lazer guided bomb capability in (real) bad weather , because these guys had carefully examined Vietnam and had agreed that airpower could really hurt concentrations of seperatists attacking isolated outposts for political influence . F-16 would have the Lantirn system , designed for Fulda Gap in bad enough Central European weather . F-20 was too light , F-18 targeting system was weaker because the USN operated the A-6 as its serious attack component and there was no way Lehman (the Secretary of Navy or whatever at the times) would have allowed a Lantern for the F-18 , because he was also a reservist aviator , flying as a "bombardier navigator" in an A-6 ... Which was basically the reason for the selection of the F-16 . No , the later choice between the F-16C and F-16/79 still did not involve the bribes the General Dynamics paid all over the country .

islamists would be really doing themselves a favour if they cut out this myth making about inventing drone warfare because seperating the targeting pod from the tiny F-20 would have been a real productivity gain . Of course this will go unheeded because these people are long used to be the only one to set out the talking points .

the apparent unease of apparently actual MP candidates about r16 being the subject of an "order" is unjustifiable . There is possible chaos if Russia decides to quit dancing to the American tune , evetything however pathetic might bd necessary ... It is just to ensure that people will avoid trying stuff thinking they will do gloriously and so on and so forth .

and of course ı will not react to buses and stuff , did ı react to PM's bus so many years ago ? In a similar vein , it is a lie and stuff that ı have "conceded" the victory of A-K-P in the elections . ı was nothing in 2002 and where are the communiques and stuff afterwards in 2007-19 that proves r16 has congragulated the victors and whatnot ? Like what in hell requires me to do anything like this in the place ?

and yeah , it is not even the end of it . There is going to be a reset in Star Wars it is said . All depending on the thousands of people to die in the Summer , it will either be the official destruction of the JJ Abrams' cancelled Disney Triology . Or stuff as usual . The next big thing is Han Solo was gay . One is really tempted to keep a foot on the throat of people ; do not make me shoot my own Star Wars . On location among the stars . Like totally please ...

so , some election rally in the big city nearby . Don't know yet what the complaints against me were , but will hear them in due course . Like at this point people gotta remember am not running in the elections and stuff . The songs written about me are all pathetic (*) ...

it apparently involves the somewhat prevalent conviction that things ı will say happen tend to happen . It is really easy , it involves very little of reading between the lines , but reading stuff nonetheless . The problem for the city is the way translators have been doctoring stuff as they saw fit . It wasn't anything that involved spycraft and stuff when ı said the son-in-law of the PM was cheating on his wife . ı had read it on the echo chamber ı follow for the news ... Which is currently once again available to read without the need for proxy services ; A-K-P apparently finding it more profitable to propagandize in websites it had banned .

actually the echo chamber was somewhat wrong in the coverage because there were few who claimed the son of the PM had killed his brother-in-law and the body had been "lost" . It turns out PM's wife and firstborn son raided Savarona , the State Yatch from Atatürk's time and caught the son-in-law . Guns were pulled by both sides and the son-in-law was throughly beaten up and had to be operated on in an hospital , partly owned by PM's wife . He wasn't seen for a year or whatever . The leak is the Kurdish guy mentioned in the posts above , apparently his 30 million dollars in some business deal was not paid , involving a chain-of-command that supposedly ends up with the PM .

another person who demands his 30 million dollars of commissions from the PM is a member of the mafia family which has been long claimed to be primary supporters of the PM . Consideration that they were like also Gladio assets , including the attempt on the life of the Pope in 1981 or so , it is most likely the reason for the PM's tweet that "sweet competition should not allowed to become political emnity" . This sweet competition is either a friendly thing without the stress or maybe a profitable deal . The first video claims the PM made a billion dollars in a Goverment contract in 2007 . The second has the leaker claiming he robbed the Ministry of Agriculture with the Minister of Agriculture , including 3,5 billion dollars worth of EU donations for the development of agriculture ... Had read the claims that the PM would lately take 10% from each and every contract , 25% is a recent claim . Might very well be an unnjustified exaggeration .

no , they make no impact on anyone . It is for the post election stuff . The EU is definitely unhappy with the possibility of PM losing , they fear the millions and millions of refugees that are kept here with installments of 3 billion Euros . In case the PM loses and there are people who really want people to believe the PM is the richest person in the world and the 300 billion dollars of credits the Main Opposition leader claims to have secured from the banks in London are actually owned by , you know , people and they will be confiscated and re-introduced to global circulation and that still leaves a lot of property and whatever , so that a post election Civil War can be averted . Or the PM will win and there will be more of Trump era claims that the PM is controlled by America with threats of exposure and seizure . Merely indicating the "risks" , like convincing New Turkey to station 10 000 or 100 000 soldiers on Taiwan even . The Kurdish guy claimed 1,5 trillion dollars of corruption anyhow .

yes , the brave people of New Turkey are unfazed and unimpressed . They have no discussion on how a flagship drone malfunctioned and was in the act of defecting to Russia , while flying over millions of people . Like nobody likes talking about access codes or kill switches but anyone ready to fight should remember to check if their wonder weapons might have been "comprimised" by Americans . At least until Joe Bidon gets re-elected again . Kind of remember this , mmkay ?

* this is something funny said by Someone the "womanizer" in the 1970s to Ray Braybrook who was in country , trying to peddle the Jaguar when all logical expectations would be a little PR work for Harrier and more PR work on armed singlle seater versions of the Hawk trainer . No , it doesn't mean songs were actually written for anyone . But yes , you would need some more context to get the joke .

well , the Armenians , too (somewhere someplace) are reportedly rooting for the PM .

covering stuff with a claim that both sides are the same , with the drug running , woman selling , seperatist supporting , ISIL financing deep state to be a shame to force us to give up , like everything and accept the descendants of Greeks of the Blacksea coasts as our masters .

his Right Wing [in Greece] pals he collected in some other gaming forum does not tell him of the supposedly recent State exams . This country has 81 provinces and 922 counties or whatever in them and one province (of the two by the Blacksea) had 1600 odd candidates to be like district governors in this year's exams . The same do not tell him of how they really hate their would be relatives with all their heart but tolerating them for the maximum amount of damage to this country . There has never been a desire to have Olympics in this country , because Greeks would have been assigning them to a "Greek city" and while on the surface they were claiming to be supporting Istanbul to have the 2020 they actually were not . Most understandable for a guy who refuses to see this country , before they sell everything to Qatar . So , like it was actually widely released that the PM had beaten the relevant Goverment Minister back in 2013 .

it is the greed of the two provinces that broke the conspiracy and stuff . Their endless appetite brought forth a possibility of New Turkey losing the elections . The hunger that alienated major partners . Right Wing Greek nutjobs will eagerly rape the smarties of this country for failing to follow the perfect path and use the perfect conspiracy . Just like a century ago there was a deal between practically everybody of all religions and nationalities and stuff and it evaporated at the fear of just 100 people , led by a guy who had returned to the country in an U-boat on November 5th , 1918 or so . So much negativity in 3 or so months , because the people in the area are like too rash and eagerly rush , it became open war and the last man in the Ottoman Empire to be let out of the Capital and the close watch of the Occupation Forces had to be sent out to police the area . His name was Mustafa Kemal and some of those 100 he knew from the war in Libya against the Italians . The Allies had war declared against them because basically Mustafa Kemal was the only one to tell those 100 to behave ... Yeah , this is nowhere in history books .

always the merest of hints ... Some Greek guy's favourite Turkish Prime Minister , Ecevit by the name , once hinted the rashest of Islamists surely knew their ancestors were not Muslims in early 1800s . Some Goverment Minister in both 1970s and 90s is an Armenian that converted in 1967 .

but yes , it is there . Muslims are assigned to work the "strategic mines" in Ottoman times and given villages and suitable farmland nearby . A couple of villages worth of people figure it out that the mines have been depleted and their claim to the area will soon end . They had converted only to work the mines . They declare themselves Christians and call on the British Ambrassador to the Porte to protect them . Because the British daily interfere in Ottoman affairs to protect "Christians" , you know , Greeks having an absolute priority for protection . The British guy had the usual absolute revulsion ... Yes , we Turks are really hated . Those who converted (but chose to "remember") claim Turks are hated , without a true understanding of how they will follow the Turks to extinction , when they have successfully killed each and every Turk .

to undo the damage these people have done to the country with New Turkey and this happens only because America has briliantly painted himself into a corner , America was forced to accept and faciliate the possibility of New Turkey defeated in the polls . And it has global ramifications ; if Beijing's Democracy is the only thing we can aspire to , that to "hope for" , cutting out the entire West as the faciliator is just a natural move . Saves quite an effort and expense .

the entire election campaign is about letting people in New Turkey abandon ship with grace . PM's second son-in-law placed in the center , to be embraced by Opposition as the awkward "Presidential" stuff is scrapped . Unbalanced securities offered to them touchy New Turkey people . The country getting a reset , a new hope , a possibility of survival . The second son-in-law , just typically , went nuts . He has his PR that says he invented everything or something . That wax his case to be the President after the PM , like for 30 or 40 years .

the American Office of Naval Intelligence does not think the second son-in-law of the PM is a genius . Them Americans are real busy these days ; they don't have the time to laugh at our faces with reminding that while it was sad that their assets fell on each other , they allowed New Turkey to have a neck breakingly fast re-armament . Basically , to kill Turks . On the cheap ... So , they are now hinting they allowed the weapon programs because it would be needed to arm some side in a war that has now been going on for more than year . This is a lie , this war was not planned and was due to happen later , but New Turkey repeatedly failed to be in war in Syria , including Russia paralysed by the NATO umbrella . But American clearance was easy to acquire every year for election jihads .

the reason New Turkey has a "local and national aircraft carrier" is Australia has two of that LHD type landing ships and after following American desireös to limit resource sales to China , they need a militaristic narrative and could use drones in a notional war over Taiwan . And they need an airwing of drones . Instead of doing the allotted tasks , the second son-in-law tried to build a "manned fighter jet" for fame and PR points . ONI allowed the factory to proceed with the F-24G , because they are on schedule for a war with China by 2030 . And defeating British robbery of the Turkish Treasury by stuff that has been around SHOULD enable the factory to concentrate on combat stuff , instead waiting for the second son-in-law of the PM to shut up and start working .

edit: 11th of May , some spelling and adding that so that ı can find it in case of need ... Seems ı can't ! Next post then ...

Last edited:
oh , come on , my claimed new affair can not be Chinese ! ... Will quote this for the New Turkey thread .

a reminder of the days when some guys could go anywhere with prospects of they could have stuff funded by oil we didn't have . All it had to be a real capability for this country and a reciprocal stuff for Libya , before Kaddafi turned for the worse ... And yes , these two posts might or might not have led to stuff . Americans were truly incensed or something that they needed "carrier work" from filthy evil devil Turks . Check out General Atomics Mojave . The little twerps on the blog that dispenses Pentagon's lies who love every American weapon were not impressed ... What you need to know about it , now that CFC ate my post before ı could post , it was seen on HMS Queen Elizabeth and can do free takeoff stuff with suitable combination of wind and ship speed ... Like , America did not arrange for TB-3 which would cost them nothing . Which could have wiped out the remnants of a Chinese landing in Taiwan , after the UCAV of the second son-in-law of the PM had helped attriting the escorts , again at zero financial outlay by Pentagon . Both were being delayed by the politics of the second son-in-law ; if Pentagon made sure the jet fighter went to the factory , the large design teams would be concentrated on the factory UCAV to let TB-3s come out with fancier stuff .

and apparently a dreadful summer awaits the aviation enthuasists . Who all had a merry time with the F-313 Qaher ... Supposedly North Korea has been allowing its kinda quite larger type seen by satellites while Iran is to make a drone of the same . Who would , actually who could believe quad 30 calibers would return as onboard armament ?!

a little violence , after the AKP plans to be "benign" as they were setting up for thousands or "millions" of new citizens and some people whose relatives take to have "died in the earthquake" went awry by the actions of second son-in-law . His wife also supposedly presses for being declared as the heir . Uhm , those laugh at me for expectation of the revenge the Blacksea coast would inflict on me ? Didn't say they were Greeks , said it was a mistaken assumption to think they were a coherent entity that might turn Greek with enough incentives and protection ... Afterall they are offended by anything that paints them as JUST Greeks who were late in converting .

the s_x tape needs to be examined after the election even if the leaks still help New Turkey in so many surprising ways . It is now easy to call them lies AND the PM is not the richest person on earth and he might just be 7th ot 8th . His claimed severe epilepsy provides support that his mood swings and mysterious politics and questionable choices were not the result of a long running plan made and controlled by America witn the aim of destroying this country and killing us all and stuff and whatever . And the murkiness of it has even led to a relaxation in ammunition usage upnorth , to faciliate a good side victory .

DeepWeeArchaeocete-size_restricted.gif

suddenly there are more and catapults are all out of use and they can only launch Maverick , 1986 ...

Last edited:
Election

as the dust settles , the minister for interior affairs in the palace cabinet seems to have recovered ground he had lost with the leaks of the exiled mafia boss . Leaks that were closed only by providing 120 drones or relevant stuff delivered to archenemy of New Turkey , the UAE which was quite routed in Libya by the type of drones it received ... As claimed by Congregation , now that the minister was with them beyond December 2013 cut off line . Anyone in Congregation is automatically forgiven only if they have joined the PM after the Congregation attempt to ensnare him in corruption cases . Because there were doubts that the PM was strong enough ... Because whenever there is something and the accused is a drug baron or a p_mp selling women , it is always expected that he would have a picture with that interior minister ... Because it regularly happens ...

the previous leaks primarily led to him . The later (two series of) leaks aimed at the PM . Watch for the lack of response to those , especially the charges of gays being around the PM . Not that it matters , pay them well enough and there are millions who will be gays in this country . It is the power to dare to say those people are gays . When there are even more millions in idolatry of power , it makes an impact . But those who have just fallen in love with the interior minister , remember his wows to have the PM dragged to court after his lies against the spritual leader of the Congregation . He as the leader of future Nazis might not be the hero you "need" , you might be "sold" in an instant .

of course , the voting in country is tomorrow and "nothing is yet clear" . But the PM might have avoided this . By taking advantage of a "God Given opportunity" . Everybody now fully or tacidly agrees every major thing in the country either belongs to him or is under his influence . When the earthquake happened he might have ordered "his" hundreds of thousands of workers to stop everything else and flock to the disaster zone . "His" supermarket chains , 50 or 60 or 70 thousand outlets in country might have provided all the logistical support . He could have the Army of Petrol out with the commanders saying all day long that they were underfoot only because the PM told them to save PM's country and citizens ...

13-05-2023.jpg

this is what MIGHT have happened instead . Shows a list of municipalities all over the country to help those in the disaster zone . By channelling the Opposition ones into areas of low visibility . Or away from A-K-P controlled areas . So that it could be propagandized that those had fallen to traitors and they did nothing to help those in need . Remember if this happened and was the reason for the lack of action because they were planning everything in the name of elections , it was happening to those areas which were solidly behind New Turkey . Not the areas people claim they were left to die under the rubble because they wouldn't vote for New Turkey . Or the designated Rescue organization banned you from helping your relatives under the rubble because they priotized their service for the VIP or high enough bribes . As in the case of the girl under the rubble talking with her father for the last time bevore the battery on her phone died . Because it was quite the disaster , there was just a little PR to that end ; they couldn't dare ... We will see whether the earthquake was the thing that broke New Turkey , or not .

new Turkey loves getting everything free . As in the case of blood donations . Now , when my mother had knee surgery some years ago , my elder brother told me that "most" of the blood stocks in this country was bought from the US . Apparently there are supply problems over there or even globally ... So , when the Opposition losers mad at the conduct of Red Crescent (selling tents to civilian aid organizations , instead of having sent them over already) started a campaign to NOT to donate blood , it became an ordinary New Turkey affair . Laughed off at first . When the planned surgeries had to be cancelled or scheduled for later dates for lack of blood , it was treason by those "who lacked blood" , you know Jews and all sorts of enemies . But the important thing is this : The PM never called for a donation campaign by his supporters who are like "50% of the country" . Because they like everything when given , they don't like to give and it would look bad for the following the PM has always claimed to have . The director of Red Crescent resigned just yesterday , citing a Verse from the Kuran about having integrity . A last minute offer of a scalp because he was the "right man" supposedly when the relatives of the PM were battling with the relatives of the Last Prime Minister over the loot from the Red Crescent agency , he was accessible to both sides ...

another example of such is a "journalist" . Posing as a smart Kemalist spying amongst the Islamists , he even managed to marry an avid opponent of A-K-P , fathering one of his nine children . Showing his true colours and becoming aggressive , breaking doors and pulling a gun against his mother-in-law , he has been "caught" in jail . In case anyone ever wonders the veracity of his personal claims that he kept the "Revolution" in Syria simmering for 6 months while NATO was busy in Syria .

and of course the charges of people of being gay , while the Party (of people) is fighting the satanic attacks that involve spreading gayness around . No effective defence yet against the claims that the former mayor of Ankara got his position . He was too slick for Islamists , being previously one for Santa Turgut , so he sent his gay lover to his primary opponent to get the tapes . The one about the son of the Last Prime Minister is equally dazzling . His gay lover (so flashy compared to his status of being so fat that he can't sit straight) is the "most" famous person of gay hating New Turkey with a twitter account also followed by the American Embassy in Ankara . Not a fan of woke stuff but the moral of this story is how the post election situation is being shaped . Supposedly there was a 20 minute long Friday sermon in all mosques of the country against gays but ı just overheard part of a parable about Prophet Job as ı walked by .

leads to usual claims of clashes and civil wars . Opposition blames Putin of providing deepfakes to A-K-P , while free gas from Russia is billed as "locally and nationally" produced by New Turkey who is never afraid of foreign hydrocarbon monopolies . Might explode up with a single match . Or maybe not . Through foreign pressure . Which yet might soon feel free , if glorious advances happen in the war upnorth . So , let us have it .

"For ... years it has been an island of calm within the Chaos. it is a center of power, a model of stability, and a beacon of integrity... the ... Fleet guards it from without. Its neighbors are left in peace, its enemies are left in ruin...

It is the ..."

the CIA will solemnly say this is about the Story Board being ignored once again in Disney's new attempts to ruin the Franchise and nothing else . It is in the beginning of those Thrawn Ascendancy books , can not be related to actual stuff .

Last edited:
Apparently they are voting In Turki today,
and the challenger is estimated to have the lead.

Are the elections fair ?

So what happens if Erdogan is defeated ?

Would the new government sanction Russia ?

Apparently they are voting In Turki today,
and the challenger is estimated to have the lead.

Are the elections fair ?

So what happens if Erdogan is defeated ?

Would the new government sanction Russia ?
It's an interesting race. Does it really come down to how bad the PM screwed the pooch in his ineffective response to the horrific earthquakes, or will the conservative rural voters rally behind the PM and keep him in power?

the finest tricks in the repertoire of obstruction by A-K-P . Might be delayed until Tuesday that whether the Presidential race will have a second round . PM most unlikely to win in this one with Opposition leading . Unless you follow the Party media .

and of course the required ... Don't get me talk about why China loves to use footage from Topgun .
14-05-2023 top-gun.gif

How are the elections going?

typical . Declaring A-K-P leads with a lead that can not be countered . When the Opposition leaves the vote counting centers , A-K-P really gets the lead .

but yeah , am yet lacking orc war machines to break Sindar's 3/7/1 defenders . Have a small wonder that gives two free techs . It needs the palace as a prequisite , so ı like need some 6 or 7 leaders to get there .

Here I am with live Turkish reaction in may 28th:
As Erodogan declares new Turkish Empire! And death to Turkish democracy!

Top Bottom