New Unit (2007-09-07): Amazon Pikewoman

Mzm

Chieftain
Hi everybody.

I finished another unit for the Amazon Civ.
Have fun.

Preview: Run - Default - Fortify - Attack - Victory - Death (in-game speed is different)

Download her here.

Saluti,
Mzm

I say! This Pikewoman-person turned out right nicely!

Well, this new Pike...woman..person...chicky..has convinced me that it was time to come back and start making some units sounds.

This is my first public attempt at applying EAX functionality to sound samples, and I believe for the most part, they sound rather nice for this unit. The attached sounds do not replace the existing files but are intended as alternatives.

Let me know what you think of them, one and all.

Attachments

• Amazon Pikewoman.zip
    166.5 KB · Views: 251
Good Job on another Amazon unit Mzm :goodjob:

Underpaid...I think you are seeing the light reflection in the E and SE directions.

COAtlantis1745... good sounds. I like EAX for better Environmental Realism. For the Civ Game, subtle seems better to avoid a sort of "Canned" or too confined type sound that is meant to be more open.

Underpaid...I think you are seeing the light reflection in the E and SE directions.

You got it. I gave a high reflection value to the material of the metal part of pike (I suppose it is polished dark iron).

COAtlantis: Thanks for sounds, I think I use some of them istead of "mine".

Glad the sounds are useful. . .

I swear though...depending on how you look at this girly, if you don't outright see her lovely lady lumps, you'd swear it was some lad in white tights carrying a poleaxe :lol:

:mischief:

Very nicely done! :)

Keep up the good work, and hope you become a regular here!

The download link is broken. Does anyone know where this can be downloaded from?

It must have been lost in the great hack.
Has anyone got a copy? Cheatem, perhaps?

Top Bottom