New Unit: Bond SMG

LMR

Back In Green!
Hi everyone,

This is a quick CnP job on Kinboat's Bond unit. Instead of being armed with a pistol, I've armed him with a MP5K style submachine gun. he is designed to be an upgrade to the original Bond unit.

The preview is default, run, fortifty, attack, death

enjoy!

Attachments

• BondSMG.zip
    265.2 KB · Views: 1,244
  • BondSMGDemo.gif
    BondSMGDemo.gif
    116.4 KB · Views: 1,350
Iron Beagle said:
Ah, the old one-handed submachinegun technique.
He's English, you know. ;)

That's looking good, LR!

very nice! Mabye for effect could he be running next time... seems a bit weird all the other ones run and he walks.... just a suggetion...

but other than that its a very nice, very clean unit grafic.... 9 outta 10...

thats true... but even he runs when being shot at :wink:

Iron Beagle said:
Ah, the old one-handed submachinegun technique.

lol screw that I would go double...wait no triple (if only my third arm worked)

I would pour as much lead on the target as possible..my motto "Unload it all...and then run like a lil........(person)

Yeah this is sweet...If at all possible I would definatly make one with a rocket launcher.

Not possible if he is just C & P....you need the 3d model from who ever made this and then add the rocket launcher in with the model...render it....then make a story board....then make the flc...

overall its alot of work....about a days worth for even the REALLY good animators

well, actually, given that the arm goes to the position that it does, it *could* be done. with time, and skill.

Stormrage said:
WTF would you do with a dude in a tux and a bazooka!?!? Where would that one fit in!? Streets of Terror prom theme?

Who cares where it would fit in. It'd kick total ass :D

Top Bottom