New Unit: Chinese Tank(ZTZ-98AL)

Thatoneguy64 said:
Looks like you needs again well study grammar. Anyway, your units are very nice, but half the time I can't understand what you mean because I can barely make out what your saying from all the grammatical errors. I know English isn't your natice language or anything, trust me you're doing better than I would if I tried to speak Chinese!

I once heard somewhere english is the one of hardest languages to learn.

MarineCorps said:

Yes, I have heard that quite often and really agree. I mean, so many of our rules contradict eachother. Like, with the word knight, the way it's spelled makes you think it's pronounced kenight, but for some reason the k is silent..... Then there's the whole thing where a lot of letters have different pronunciations if there's another vowell before it. Other languages like spanish put a symbol over them to change the pronounciation of the letter, but no, we leave you guessing. So, ya it is like the hardest which is why I understand how other races can't really speak it easily. If I sounded mean in any way, it was completely unintentional.

Pretty good job. The muzzle flash looks great.

English being the hardest language? I doubt it. Traditional Chinese has like 8 million characters.
And I think we can all agree; nothing is funnier than foreigners trying to speak your language.

Lanji!!

Bungus said:
English being the hardest language? I doubt it.

Read what I said again

@TLC: Well you can pretend the ammo got hit and thats why it explodes from the inside :p

Looks like you needs again well study grammar. Anyway, your units are very nice, but half the time I can't understand what you mean because I can barely make out what your saying from all the grammatical errors. I know English isn't your natice language or anything, trust me you're doing better than I would if I tried to speak Chinese!

That should read "I can barely make out what you're saying."

It's a well known rule of the internet that whenever you correct someone's spelling or grammar, you will make a grammatical error yourself.

THis unit came out good, and I will be adding it in to my coldwar 1950-2010 mod!

If you want to do some more PLA units, which we are very low on, the chinese J-8II get fighter would be a good, china-only, modern unit. MiG-21 can be used as J-7 and Mirage F-1 as JH-7 and such, but we have nothing which could work as J-8 or J-8II

Also, maybe the H-5 / IL-28 ?

For land systems, one of the amphibious tanks or APCs would be cool :)

Again, your units are becoming good.
Keep practicing the english, it is difficult to learn foreign languages but we all get better from practice.

NavyDawg said:
Awesome job!!! We need more modern Chinese units. Keep it up.

You know, more than one. China needs to be Represented! CHINA WILL P3WN YOU!

Seriously, man, China is undergoing a military buildup... and Gasoline has spiked even further in the alst few weeks... I.. I think the Chineses are going to Invade Siberia for resources!

But It won't happen. Thats just me reading too much into things

Chinese tanks certainly look very good! :) I look forward to the finished design/animation!

that is an US M1, not a Chinese 98 tank. unless US plans to sell china some! :D

the chinese based their newer tank on russian technology since they are familiar with manufacturing them, little know fact is that they are also studying german tank design carefully in hope of producing an advance modern armourer. an easy way to descript newer chinese tank is a russian chassis with a turret based around german design on it.

for some reasons, i like german tank too :D china's goal is to slowly move away from russian technology and move forward building a NATO sylied tank. which is known for their heavy armour, angled slope turret (vs rounded slope) and advance FCS.

while china appear to be doing military build up, it's military budget to GDP is still one of the lowest. the PLA need to rapidly procure weapons in recent years because the bulk of it system are reaching the end of their operational life and replacement are neccessary to maintain the army in an operational state.

THE COMMIES RISE AGAIN!!! OMG lol

GREAT JOB!!! HAHA

dude you have gotten so far with this...holy crap...dude I love the way the body turns but next time keep the turret still but the lower section rotating and boom something cool...and different for a change...I am tired of just the turret rotating...its too over rated.. lol

Hey what prog you use 3ds max? PM me the answer and where the hell you learned how to make units so cool

Drivebymaster said:
THE COMMIES RISE AGAIN!!! OMG lol

GREAT JOB!!! HAHA

dude you have gotten so far with this...holy crap...dude I love the way the body turns but next time keep the turret still but the lower section rotating and boom something cool...and different for a change...I am tired of just the turret rotating...its too over rated.. lol

Hey what prog you use 3ds max? PM me the answer and where the hell you learned how to make units so cool

:)!! I use the tool of 3DS MAX. Certainly the other tools of 3 D me can also not quite use. Thank you for your appraisement , it can break through if I will try the unit produce method of modifying me continuously hoping. As in CFC us knowledge , can discuss the everything about unit produce together. Have needs can seek me, me can come to here every day , I like this forum!

good Job on your Chinese Tank(ZTZ-98AL) unit.

Top Bottom