New Unit: Dwarf Cavalry

LMR

Back In Green!
Hi all,

Goldflash requested a Dwarf Cavalry unit in the WH Discussin Thread, so i decided to have a go. I just hope that he didnt mean a gunpowder unit...

So here it is: a mounted Stuntie

Thanks to aaglo (who made the Longbeard unit) and Kryten (who made the Riderless Horse unit) for the original units

Hope you like it :)

EDIT: The Death flic was a little off, and it looked weird, so i have fixed that problem and added the new flic as an attachment

EDIT 2: Realised download doesnt include some of the sounds needed, so these are posted as yet another attachment. Sorry for the inconvienience :blush:

Here's a preview: Run > Default > Fortifty > Attack > Death

The download

Attachments

• DwarfCavalryLarge.jpg
    DwarfCavalryLarge.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 293
  • DwarfCavalryDeath.zip
    167.9 KB · Views: 490
  • DwarfCavalrySounds.zip
    151.7 KB · Views: 440
Good job combining them. Looks nice.:)

Good unit but ahh the dwarf is euther quite tall or it's a very small pony.... don't know how this should work... I allways thougt dwarfs would ride sheeps or something like that....:confused:
But as I said nevertheless a good unit...:goodjob:

But wait a minute ... i see a dwarf and a horse ... smthing's wrong here. :hmm:

Anyway ... great cavalrymanhumanoid. :goodjob:

Very nice!

The Sovereign Stone series, by Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman, features nomadic dwarves on ponies - they're modelled on the Mongols, I think. They spend so much time on the ponies that those dwarves unable to ride, because of physical injury, are called the "unhorsed" and considered the lowest of the low...

Oh, so it's one of those WH things :p ... i get it now.

Stormrage said:
TLC - wtf is that in your avatar?
In the Alternative Member's Photos down in OT Kan' Sharuminar posted this pic of TLC. :)

It is somebody that is the the last. So assume it's a conformist. :)

Top Bottom