New Unit: Elizabeth - January 21, 2019

Vuldacon

Dedicated to Excellence
Supporter
Made by request and Named after my Wife, Elizabeth is a Pretty Woman who grew up on a Farm out in the country and although she likes the high fashion she adopted while living as an adult in a big city, she prefers to go barefoot when possible.
Elizabeth's Father taught her how to hunt, fish, shoot and fight for a good cause as she grew up. She has always remembered what her Father taught her and she is willing to fight for a good cause with her Very Deadly double barrel Shotgun :)

Elizabeth

_

Elizabeth Preview gif
This gif shows all flcs and some are in slow motion due to having to use only one speed for all.

Default-Run-Default-Fidget-Default-Fortify-Attack-Victory-Default-Fortify-Attack-Death

Elizabeth Run gif
Shows more toward normal Run Speed.

Elizabeth Attack gif
Shows Attack in all directions

Included Files:
Civilopedia ElizabethLarge.pcx, ElizabethSmall.pcx, Elizabeth_units_32.pcx

Alternate and Extra Images:
Alt_ElizabethLarge.pcx has a White Background
Alt_ElizabethSmall.pcx has a Colored Background
Preview Images

Adjusted .ini file

Animations (flcs): ElizabethDefault.flc, ElizabethRun.flc, ElizabethFortify.flc, ElizabethFidget.flc, ElizabethAttack.flc, ElizabethDeath.flc, ElizabethVictory.flc

Sounds: ElizabethRun.wav, ElizabethFortify.wav, ElizabethFidget.wav, ElizabethAttack.wav, ElizabethDeath.wav, ElizabethVictory.wav

Remade the Default Flc to use Offsets so the Unit is seen inside the Bottom Right Game Unit Window Box with a better position.

All Game Tested.

Download the Zip File
Here

Last edited:
Hi Fortis1... Yes I plan to place her as a single Unit and as Zeb's Daughter in the Coffee Plantation. She will help manage it :) I will probably place here later when I finish more for another Game Update.
I thought if anyone wanted a Pretty Woman with a Big Shotgun that could fit in their Game... I should Upload it.
Balthasar requested it and we talked about it quite a bit but she was wanted as a Pioneer Woman then became what she is because I did not have any Pioneer Women Clothing. She can always be a Madam at a Brothel there.

Great Unit!!
Wow that's a nice idea a barefooted beautiful woman with a big shotgun! Looking forward for another great idea and unit from you Vuldacon.

Great unit indeed
I would be glad to see more girls in EFZI, either new units or replacement for some very old animations
thanks

wolf_66... Thank You. Yes she will be in EFZI2 Elite probably as a single special Unit for the Farmers and I also agree with you about more women :)
I am working on a New Civilian Pyromaniac but it is a chore as I am trying to match the Original Unit animations for the Attack Flames. Will see if it works out.

I will probably make a few more Units so I am holding off another Update until later this year.

Top Bottom