1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

New Unit: Elizabeth - January 21, 2019

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Unit Graphics' started by Vuldacon, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Vuldacon

Vuldacon Dedicated to Excellence Supporter

Made by request and Named after my Wife, Elizabeth is a Pretty Woman who grew up on a Farm out in the country and although she likes the high fashion she adopted while living as an adult in a big city, she prefers to go barefoot when possible.
    Elizabeth's Father taught her how to hunt, fish, shoot and fight for a good cause as she grew up. She has always remembered what her Father taught her and she is willing to fight for a good cause with her Very Deadly double barrel Shotgun :)

Elizabeth

_

Elizabeth Preview gif
    This gif shows all flcs and some are in slow motion due to having to use only one speed for all.

Default-Run-Default-Fidget-Default-Fortify-Attack-Victory-Default-Fortify-Attack-Death

Elizabeth Run gif
    Shows more toward normal Run Speed.

Elizabeth Attack gif
    Shows Attack in all directions

Included Files:
    Civilopedia ElizabethLarge.pcx, ElizabethSmall.pcx, Elizabeth_units_32.pcx

Alternate and Extra Images:
    Alt_ElizabethLarge.pcx has a White Background
    Alt_ElizabethSmall.pcx has a Colored Background
    Preview Images

Adjusted .ini file

Animations (flcs): ElizabethDefault.flc, ElizabethRun.flc, ElizabethFortify.flc, ElizabethFidget.flc, ElizabethAttack.flc, ElizabethDeath.flc, ElizabethVictory.flc

Sounds: ElizabethRun.wav, ElizabethFortify.wav, ElizabethFidget.wav, ElizabethAttack.wav, ElizabethDeath.wav, ElizabethVictory.wav

Remade the Default Flc to use Offsets so the Unit is seen inside the Bottom Right Game Unit Window Box with a better position.

All Game Tested.

Download the Zip File
    Here

Blue Monkey and Rom1994 like this.
  2. Fortis1

Fortis1 Chieftain

Another great unit! It going straight into EFZI Farmers, I guess?

3. Vuldacon

Hi Fortis1... Yes I plan to place her as a single Unit and as Zeb's Daughter in the Coffee Plantation. She will help manage it :) I will probably place here later when I finish more for another Game Update.
    I thought if anyone wanted a Pretty Woman with a Big Shotgun that could fit in their Game... I should Upload it.
    Balthasar requested it and we talked about it quite a bit but she was wanted as a Pioneer Woman then became what she is because I did not have any Pioneer Women Clothing. She can always be a Madam at a Brothel there.

4. Balthasar

Balthasar Wise Man

I'll download it anyway. Who knows what you could make of this? Great unit!

5. Rom1994

Rom1994 Chieftain

Great Unit!!
    Wow that's a nice idea a barefooted beautiful woman with a big shotgun! Looking forward for another great idea and unit from you Vuldacon.

6. Vuldacon

7. wolf_66

wolf_66 Lone Civer

Great unit indeed
    I would be glad to see more girls in EFZI, either new units or replacement for some very old animations
    thanks

8. Vuldacon

wolf_66... Thank You. Yes she will be in EFZI2 Elite probably as a single special Unit for the Farmers and I also agree with you about more women :)
    I am working on a New Civilian Pyromaniac but it is a chore as I am trying to match the Original Unit animations for the Attack Flames. Will see if it works out.

I will probably make a few more Units so I am holding off another Update until later this year.

9. Blue Monkey

Blue Monkey Archon Without Portfolio

Awesome unit! Curious what model you used for the figure.

10. Vuldacon

Thank You Blue Monkey... She is a Poser Pro 2014 Model, Alyson.