New Unit: Farm Truck July 3, 2010

Vuldacon

Dedicated to Excellence
Supporter
I needed an Old Farm Truck for EFZI2 Complete so I made this one.

It is a 1940 Ford Truck made Old and Rusty.
Simple animations but thought some of you might have a need for this unit too.

Preview: animations are different speeds than this preview in game.
Default-Run-Default-Fidget/Victory-Default-Fortify-Attack-Fidget/Victory-Default-Fortify-Attack-Death.

Included Files:
FarmTruckDefault.flc
FarmTruckRun.flc
FarmTruckFortify.flc
FarmTruckFidget.flc
FarmTruckAttack.flc
FarmTruckDeath.flc

Sounds:
FarmTruckRun.wav
FarmTruckFortify.wav
FarmTruckFidget.wav
FarmTruckAttack.wav
FarmTruckDeath.wav
FarmTruckVictory.wav

FarmTruckLarge.pcx, FarmTruckSmall.pcx
FarmTruck_units_32.pcx
For_BuildingsL&S.pcx
Wonder Splash
Alternate Civilopedia Images
Adjusted .INI File

You can download the File here

Last edited:
This would be a shaggin' Waggon, right? :)
Looks, well, old. :thumbsup:

Great farm truck Vuldacon - you really captured the Old Rusty look - it reminds me of the pick up from the Waltons :)

Sweet ! :)
As one of the modders here who have a own citymod ,I`d always wished we have more civilian vehicles for our game. So it`s very welcome to me. :goodjob:
... and yes ,the cool Waltons Mobile springs in mind. :cool:

Takhisis... well, the "Shaggin' Wagon" is a Larger Diesel Truck and this one is a Pickup Truck but they are both Old :)
Yes, but this one's better for the exploding sheep. An open-back truck would fit better IMHO for quick loading & unloading.

Yes, but this one's better for the exploding sheep. An open-back truck would fit better IMHO for quick loading & unloading.
perhaps but it would not hold as many sheep :)

The Shaggin' Wagons now hold 10 Exploding Sheep.

Mine hold only 6 sheep! I want a double-decker Shaggin' Waggon

Now where I`ve had the time to view everything I want to make some comments.

The sounds that you`ve done are top notch stuff. :goodjob:

Please supply me/us with a large pedia having a white background. :scan:

I think the unit belongs into the "Industrial Units" section of the DB. Looks misplaced in the "Other Units" section. Please consider a move.

General666... I placed it in "Other Units" due to the Attack basically. I suppose it could be in the Industrial Units section but it is Uploaded anyway :)

I included Alternate Images that have the Large White Background you are looking for.

General666... I placed it in "Other Units" due to the Attack basically. I suppose it could be in the Industrial Units section but it is Uploaded anyway :)
Oh ,that`s no prob. just visit your DL click edit and move it. Click sumit to finalize. Moves with all DLs and so. ;)

I included Alternate Images that have the Large White Background you are looking for.

Thank you yery much. :king:

Top Bottom