New Unit : Fictive TorroTank (BullTank) designed for Spain

Boulboulgadol

Gadol as my tanks barrels

This is a BASIC version. I have to add the Fidget anim, and some sounds that really fits the animations (except the Attack one).

This is the fictive Torro Tank (BullTank) designed for Spain.
I tryed to make a tank looking like a bull. I designed the turret to remind a bull head. I included the horns, and made them end with 2 very heavy machine guns (Vulcan, I think). I worked on some details to make it realistic. For example, I spent a lot of time "polishing" the head to reach satisfactory shapes and forms. I also made the doors to take place of the eyes.

You will notice the run anim looks a bit jumpy, but that's the way a bull runs ! :) Maybe I'll do something smoother. Let me know what you think about that.

Have fun, and... MOU :D !

DOWNLOAD IT !

Here is the preview :

Default (X2) => Run (X2) => Fortify => Attack (X2) => Death.

Vdog

G-Unit
Wicked! :D You are the best tank creator by far. (even over SM ;))

Yoda Power

✫✫✫✫✫✫✫
Ah just another reason to get ptw, do you know what will be your next projekt?

Boulboulgadol

Thank you all !

I really didn't know what you would think about it, since this is not a usual type of unit. I had stage fright before posting it ! :)

What I'm gonna do now ?
Well I think I'm gonna play one PTW game (including Spain, of course). Then I'll make a new unit. As always, I'll follow my instant inspiration, so I didn't figured out wich one yet (Maybe a DeawooVCRTank for Korea :lol: ).
After that, I'll play another game, etc...

Boulboulgadol

So, is the run animation too jumpy o not ??
Nobody gave me any comment about that.

utahjazz7

Deity
Originally posted by Boulboulgadol
So, is the run animation too jumpy o not ??
Nobody gave me any comment about that.

I think the run animation is superb, and I'm jealous. ;)

GIDustin

Emperor
Even though it is fictive, it is good. Can I assume the blue bar at the top is civ specific??

GIDustin

utahjazz7

Deity
Boulboulgadol, hey, I tried to send you an e-mail, but wasn't able to because you had selected not to receive them--well, at least that's the message I got. Anyway, I was wondering if you were still planning on sending me your Rhinoceros file, which I sent you a PM about. Let me know, please.

Boulboulgadol

Oh yeah !

I completly forgot about that !! Sorry !

I will soon.

Boulboulgadol

So, for utahjazz7 and ohter people who want to use Rhino to make units.

This is the views I use.
The file is an empty 3m file.
So I just left in it the views and the spolights I use (and background color etc...). Just put your unit in the middle.

Let's be clear : I don't say these are the correct proper views to use. I just say, they are the ones I defined and use. That's it.

Here is the file :

Attachments

• blankviews.zip
    6.1 KB · Views: 243

utahjazz7

Deity
Originally posted by Boulboulgadol
So, for utahjazz7 and ohter people who want to use Rhino to make units.

This is the views I use.
The file is an empty 3m file.
So I just left in it the views and the spolights I use (and background color etc...). Just put your unit in the middle.

Let's be clear : I don't say these are the correct proper views to use. I just say, they are the ones I defined and use. That's it.

Here is the file :

:D Great! I imported a model I created, and the views look terrific. Thanks a bunch. Now I have some animating to do. I will be spending more time on these animations than my last unit's animations. Thanks again. :D

horsematrix

HE WHO SPEAKS TO HORSES
Hey i made a multi unit torro tank and i pm you asking you for permission to post it i just wanted to put up a pic of it and to see what you think.:D

Top Bottom