New Unit: Hessish Knight

utahjazz7

Deity
Well, I made the model for this unit a couple of months ago, just goofing around. Foolishly, I posted a preview of it. I thought I was going to be able to get away without finishing the unit, but Yoda Power raised the thread from the dead. So, I decided to finish it. It actually didn't take much work. I just applied some animations from other units I'd made and made some coloring changes. Well, after months of being stranded in pergatory, the Hessish Knight is complete. As I said in the preview thread, this unit is not made to be historically accurate; it's just for fun.

Download.

neat-o :)

Cool, love it. It was worth finishing it :)

Just to nitpick, there are some probs at the bottom of the preview -- hope they aren´t in the unit anims...

Originally posted by Straczynski
Look at the shield... Medieval Infantry for the Americans, maybe? :)
Ach! :rolleyes:

I love it. I can't get enough of pre-gunpowder units. Thanks for slapping this puppy together, utah! (and thanks to Yoda for getting him to do it...)

Originally posted by alireza1354
Tell me something about the Hessish Knight

Hessen is a part of Germany that I spent a few weeks in each of the last two summers, and I'm planning on heading back this summer too! Anyway, it's somewhat similar to what a state would be in the U.S.A. I basically just made this unit for fun, turning the symbol of Hessen into a shield--no, it's not exact.

Dank Dir mein Freund! Der Dank Hessens wird Dir gewiss sein!

Hessen salutes you!!! Nice to hear you like our area. and if you should come again-feel welcome and have fun!

Man! I just can't keep up with you guys!

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Another unit for my mod.

Looks good :)

great unit :goodjob:

I am using this unit as Medieval Infantry as I don't have PTW, and I just tried it out in the game. I just got to say, it is amazing :goodjob:

Originally posted by SuperBeaverInc.
I am using this unit as Medieval Infantry as I don't have PTW, and I just tried it out in the game. I just got to say, it is amazing :goodjob:

Well, thanks. I haven't seen the unit in-game myself, so I'm glad you approve!

Top Bottom