New Unit: K-wing

odintheking

Lighting the way...
Hehehe. I'm surprised at how awesome this came out. It was easy, too. It has 4 attacks, but Civ 3 only allows 3. So I included it if you want to change it in the ini. It has pedias, the ini, 4 attacks, default, death and fortify. The sounds are awesome, though. Too bad it won't be used as a fighter in the SW mod. :rolleyes:. Enjoy my best unit!!!!

P.S. - I didn't make a real run, (it just uses default) but I made every other animation, so I dont want to hear
$#!^ about it from anyone, *cough* Quinzy *cough*, ;)

Attachments

• kwing.zip
    487 KB · Views: 300
not to be mean but, It dosen't very good, I like the Idea for the ship, but it dosent have very good graphics, you should remake it.

yes, I have already downloaded it and, it is a little better, than the preview, If you will let me I might edit it a little to add some detail, that's up to you.

ok, Ill see what I can do. Ill make the default over for you, but you have to remake the other animation's from mine,ok. Im gonna add better outline, and try to make the colors, solid, instead of broken.

I only did one direction on the default, how does this look. I like it, gives it that "I want to kill you look. it look's better than it show's, the graphic's in the zip are better than this pic.
DOWNLOAD to see a clearer Pic, and animation.

Attachments

• K-Wing.zip
    18.7 KB · Views: 139
  • K-wing_Default.jpg
    K-wing_Default.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 134
Top Bottom