New Unit: Ottoman Tufeckj -Mid 17th C.

imperator1961

Last of the Mohicans

Attachments

• Pedia Files.rar
    9.2 KB · Views: 164
A nice and useful unit!
And the animations look very good (it seems you
successfully solved the "shoulder/rifle problem"...)

Hail to the imperator! :)

One strange thing about all your previews : most of the anims run twice ! 2 victories, 2 Attack A, 2 Attack B... only one death hopefully ;)

Well, I made this to look better the animations (but only in the preview..) ;)

Looks Good imperator1961 :goodjob:
Suggestions: Unparent the Smoke from the Rifle so it does not follow the Rifle Barrel and perhaps have the Recoil move back & up rather than to the side.

Thanks Vuldacon. With your suggestions the work is more easy.

Great unit! It's nice to have some more real Ottoman stuff.

Looks nice. Good job.:goodjob::)

Hi Imperator, one thing on the fortify, it looks like his feet sort of slide from default into the attack position during the fortify animation. You might want to pick his left foot off the ground a little in the middle of the move to make it look like he's stepping into position instead of sliding along the ground.

EDIT: Also the Units32 image needs to be 32 x 32. The size of the current image is 46 x 48 pixels. I'm not sure about the palette on the units32. In order to work with other units32 images I usually load a standard units32 palette into my units32 pics.

EDIT2: I believe the palette of the small civpedia pic needs the pink in square 255 and the green in 254 in order to work in the game. They're currently indexed at 252 and 253.

Other than that, so far you are probably doing better than I did on my first units. It's a learning process and you will certainly improve over time. :goodjob:

Hi Imperator, one thing on the fortify, it looks like his feet sort of slide from default into the attack position during the fortify animation. You might want to pick his left foot off the ground a little in the middle of the move to make it look like he's stepping into position instead of sliding along the ground.

EDIT: Also the Units32 image needs to be 32 x 32. The size of the current image is 46 x 48 pixels. I'm not sure about the palette on the units32. In order to work with other units32 images I usually load a standard units32 palette into my units32 pics.

EDIT2: I believe the palette of the small civpedia pic needs the pink in square 255 and the green in 254 in order to work in the game. They're currently indexed at 252 and 253.

Other than that, so far you are probably doing better than I did on my first units. It's a learning process and you will certainly improve over time. :goodjob:

Thanks Gary. I have corrected the pedia files. They are in the attachment section of Post#1.;)

Nice work Imperator! I really like this double attack.

Top Bottom