Artwork by TopGun.

Download it here.

Soviet ("Red") Air Force

Artwork by TopGun.

Download it here.

Aztec Air Force

Artwork by TopGun.

Download it here.

All four units were made based on a 3D model of unknown provenance, with prep work by Fire Fox. Animations and presentation by yours truly. :D

Enjoy!

Great job on the new aircraft. I think you could make some slight changes to really elevate the unit artwork however.
The gun flash for the nose cannon is the same size as the wing mounted machine guns, if it was larger it would be more noticeable that the caliber was larger, also the cannon would fire slower than the machine guns.
The prop is really spinning slow maybe you could make the rotation faster.....just some suggestions not to take away from your accomplishment but rather to enhance what you create.

Cool! I've always liked the look of that plane -- kind of reminds me of a bullet with wings.

Wonderful as always TopGun. Nice to see the works gets on.

However I must once more ask if you are thinking on re-issue those Japanese WW2 machines in the the near future, or if the are gone with the divine wind ???

As a former Aztec Airforce pilot ('36 - '54), I have to say that the camouflage on your Quetzatl is all wrong. You reeeeealy need to do some research.

Top Bottom