New Unit: Rebel Transport

odintheking

Lighting the way...
This is a unit for the Rebel Alliance in the Star Wars mod. I took the Death from Aluminum's saboteur unit. It includes sounds, pedias, an ini and default (which doubles as run), death and run flics. Thanks to Sci-Fi 3D for the pedia model. Enjoy.

Movie Shot

Civilopedia Picture

The Files

Looks great.

Interesting choice for where to put the civcolouring, I notice you're using the Default animations also as run animations, while it works, it might be even better to just add some fire behind the engines, or even just a stronger glow in the nozzles for the run.

Well, yeah, but what if in-game someone tries to attack it? Will it just blow up? I think we should just give it a really weak defense, and no attack. Plus, I checked wiki:

Wikipedia said:
Focused entirely on maximizing cargo space, GR-75 transports were armed with a four turreted twin laser cannons, basic shielding, a meager Class 4 hyperdrive, and a sublight engine away capable of achieving a top atmospheric speed of 650 kilometers per hour. While inexpensive, the GR-75 was notorious for its high maintenance requirements.

Top Bottom