Well, here's the latest unit from me. It took me quite a long time to put together actually, about a month or so. Anyway, this unit was requested by Cimbri sometime over the summer, but I didn't notice it until I was working on the Ah-Kuy. When I saw it though, I liked it enough to make it. This is the first unit that I made using Kinboat's paperdoll. I also used a couple of his clothing figures--the Greek armor and the pants--and his new beard prop. So, thanks to Kinboat for sharing those. The rest of the items I created myself, so I did do a little work here too. I hope you all like this unit, and can find a use for it. By the way, Cimbri requested this unit with some other Germanic units. This one was the Iazyges, but he suggested Sarmatian Swordsman as a more general name. Download.