New Unit: The Trident, take 2!

Orthanc

Shipwright
Well it's done, again.

Here be the 2nd edition of my 3rd unit, The Trident, it's a fictional sailing battleship as long as the Titanic:eek:

So this thing uses (well, doesn't fill, but it uses) the full frame size normally allowed by FLCster, so beware it really is BIG. File size is big thus, so I had to divide it betwen 3 zip files. This includes an optional Attack D, and if you're really tight on space you can replace the victory with the fidget.

Here's all the files:
Trident (a)
Trident (b)
Trident (c)

(quite long) previews below, animated preview is shown facing south-east instead of south-west like normal to show off the crazy cannon fire (151+ cannons in all, I know I'm nutz:crazyeye: )

And I'm trying out the image shack attachements, due to file restraints:mischief: ...

By Orthanc

Goldflash wins! Wait, no, Orthanc Wins!

ENTER IT IN THE UNIT THINGY!!!

Heh.. Five attack animantions? A Pity we cfan only have three...

Holy schnizels - that thing is HHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGE :goodjob:

One thing though, i don't know much about this but, fireing all cannons at once would probably tilt the ship on one side. But it looks cool.:cool:

I think i might find a place for it in my 3rd mod.

W00T!! This is going into the FF mod as soon as I get off work (interestingly enough, I've been playing the FF mod as Alexandria, so I'll get to see this sucker in action :D).....

Well I added the first Trident to Mughals v2, with glee. Now I've got further options!

Bloody good work once again orthanc :thumbsup:

That is HUGE! Beautiful ship!

I will Download soon! Your ships rock (not literaly though Imagine, you wouldn't feel a storm in that thing!)

I would figure that all gunners on this thing are deaf? Imagine the powr of one of his broadsides!

Crazy. Nuts. Insane. So big we're back to the old days of being forced to split the zips!

Thanks everyone, glad to see the ludicrously ginourmous size of this thing is being recognized.:crazyeye:

How could anything stand up to that much firepower? Looks great.:)

:yup:That's the idea, and you're probably right Heretic_Cata, firing that many cannons at once probably would make this thing capsize, still just think of what that many iron cannon balls, 20+ pounds each, travelling at the speed of sound, would do to, well, anything really.:evil:

Orthanc said:
Thanks everyone, glad to see the ludicrously ginourmous size of this thing is being recognized.
I bet you say that to all the ladies :rolleyes:

Orthanc said:
Well it's done, again.

Here be the 2nd edition of my 3rd unit, The Trident, it's a fictional sailing battleship as long as the Titanic:eek:
That's more than 3x the size of the biggest wooden warship ever built, and that one they had to fit with a metal frame for it to keep shape. This thing could never take to sea intact.

IOW, it's a great fantasy unit. :thumbsup:

:goodjob: Wowzers :wow: Orthanc, This ship is larger than "Noah's Arc"! ...If set to be able to transport as well, it looks like it could transport 10 Armies... This Hugh Ship appears Ominous in size and will reflect the Power of the ones who own it. :goodjob:

Top Bottom