New Unit Tirolese Bull 12-31-2014

Vuldacon

Dedicated to Excellence
Supporter
"Bully Bully" :)

This is a Tirolese Bull I made by Request.

...uses the same animations and sounds as the Black Bull.

Tirolese Bull

Tirolese Bull Preview... Flc Speeds differ in Game
Default-Fidget-Default-Run-Default-Fortify-Attack-Victory-Default-Fortify-Attack-Death.

Included Files:
Civilopedia TiroleseBullLarge.pcx, TiroleseBullSmall.pcx, TiroleseBull_units_32.pcx
Alternate and Extra Images.
Adjusted .ini file,
Animations (flcs): TiroleseBullDefault, TiroleseBullRun, TiroleseBullFortify, TiroleseBullAttack,
TiroleseBullFidget, TiroleseBullDeath, TiroleseBullVictory. Captured Flc uses the Fortify Flc.
Sounds: TiroleseBullRun.wav, TiroleseBullFortify.wav, TiroleseBullAttack.wav, TiroleseBullFidget.wav,
TiroleseBullDeath.wav, TiroleseBullVictory.wav and TiroleseBullCaptured.wav.
Remade the Default Flc to use Offsets so the Unit is seen on the Bottom Right Game Unit Window Box Better.

Game Tested

You can get the Zip File Here

Last edited:
i am very happy to see these universal medieval and ancient bovine, with such a fine texture, and the whole line of the cow family features especially splendid animations on victory and fortify!

Spoiler :

You are Very Welcome Jerry'sGoldefish... Glad you can use it :)

Normally, IF you know me, I never use the same animations for new units but there are not a lot of different things that can easily be done for Bovine Units.

This particular Model has some difficulties to get around so not a simple thing to work with.

anyway... Glad you like it and can use it :)

Man, you must have a game that is Awesome you are creating with so many years of being here and the units available now.

Happy New Year and as "Mr Spock" says... "Live Long and Prosper" :)

I like all of your animals Vulcadon. I would love to see them in action out in the fields since they look too cool. Maybe specialize them as irrigation and mining units lol.

Top Bottom