New Units: 4 Spiders (September 24, 2004)

microbe said:
Great units! I hope a mod using this would come up soon. :)

Ask and ye shall recieve :D Even though I haven't yet made sounds for these units, they look great in the game. Here's a preview for ya:

"And the Kingdom of Ordallia would soon regret their unprovoked declaration of war against Lindblum"

Attachments

• Spider2.jpg
    Spider2.jpg
    178.6 KB · Views: 324
Sorry to bump the thread, but I have a request.

Kinboat could I get you to make a tech icon with the spiders? I want to add a "Spider Tech" to my mod, but there's no icon available.

What size would that be? I don't think I've ever done a tech icon before.

Kinboat said:
What size would that be? I don't think I've ever done a tech icon before.
I'm pretty sure tech icons are the same size as unit icons.

:)

Yep, all pedia icons are the same size; either 128 or 32. It's almost as if Firaxis just used one large and one small size for all icons. ;)

Oops... Sorry I'm getting bogged down here and forgot this. I'll work something up and post it later today (12th). Were you looking for a simple picture of a spider or maybe something more ambitious?

I'm glad you're going to do this tech icon. I happened to need one. I have a bad one and need a replacement.

I'll settle with what Yoda Power needs though, since it's his request. I'm sure it'll be better than what I have.

Well I would like it to include all three spiders, maybe on a web.

Use your fantasy;)

Oh and thanks:)

Well this only has 2 of the spiders in it but If I try to fit all of them in there it gets a little small to see. Although if this doesn't work for you let me know and I'll try another version.

I don't know about Yoda, but that's good for me. I'll take it!

That's great:goodjob:

BTW I wouldn't be able to get you to make a few more icons for me, (not spider related), would I?;)

Like what? It never hurts to ask :D

Well I have some techs called the following:

Star Navigation(a ship and some stars)
Deforestation(there is one made, but it is a photo, chopped off wood)
Amphibious Warfare(this is for the medieval age, so I can't use the original, the icon would be a bunch of lightly armoured soldiers running from the coast)

the units are great and the tech icon is the icing on the cake :goodjob:

I'll look into it and see what I come up with.

Top Bottom