New Units: August 7, 2010 Armed Farmhand and Farmer Champion

Vuldacon

Dedicated to Excellence
Supporter
The Farmhand gains a Winchester Carbine to protect the Farm :)
Armed Farmhand and Winchester Carbine:

Armed Farmhand and Farmer Champion:

The Armed Farmhand is the basic Unit with a CIV Specific Colored Neck Scarf.
The Farmer Champion is the same Unit but is colored with more color saturation and more contrast.
There are two versions for the Farmer Champion. One without CIV Specific Color as I intended it to be and one with CIV Specific Color.
The reason for these versions is because I needed a visual difference for a Farmer Champion and set the neck scark as Red with No CIV Specific Color so it will remain Red.
I thought I would upload this same Higher Color and Contrast Unit with the Neck Scarf CIV Specific Colored for those who prefer the Armed Farmhand to have more Color and Contrast. Otherwise all are the same Unit.

Previews Armed Farmhand and Farmer Champion:
Previews are shown all with the same Flc speed so they differ and are better in Game :)

As Always, All Files Included and with a Read Me file.

You can download the Armed Farmhand here

You can download the Farmer Champion Versions here

Last edited:
I have had to make so many "un-usual" Units for EFZI 2, I have not been surprised that many of them cannot be used in "Normal" Games... I hope at least some people can use these units but either way I personally needed them :)

Nice work, as always!:goodjob::)

I notice your people units bleed out an awful lot. Is it an EFZI thing? :crazyeye:

I notice your people units bleed out an awful lot. Is it an EFZI thing?
Thorvald of Lym... I have added Blood to the death flcs for Three People units and it was simply a Personal Preference and an added Reality I wanted :)

Ah ha! That's awesome!

These here farmhands with them firearms are sure gonna kick them Zombie asses!

Love these Farmers! By any chance do they have any worker anims associated with them? I actually can use these guys and if they can perform some work they will make nice militia/worker units. ;)

Bingo! Forgot about that thread. I can merge flics from the two different farmers to get the desired effect. Thanks for reminding me Balthasar. ;)

Love it! I especially love the victory animation! What program do you use to make your animations? They have come up really good.

Top Bottom