New Units: Infantry Units

That Armored Infantry has a real swagger to his .run .
Imo your best foot unit yet Kinboat.
(Almost Balou standard now )

I love these units, I'm begining work on a WWII style scenario with an extended tech tree, A project Ive been planning for a while, these guys would be great for that.

If you feel like making more units like this please do.

Great job Kinboat!

The WWI Infantry unit would make a great Republican Guard for an Iraq civ in a civ 3 game mod or something!

That is a mighty fine unit. I could not find it anywhere in the database until another user linked to this thread. I know this is a necro, but maybe it'll help someone find this unit easier than I did (by chance).

Very nice work, Kinboat, wherever you are.

That is a mighty fine unit. I could not find it anywhere in the database until another user linked to this thread. I know this is a necro, but maybe it'll help someone find this unit easier than I did (by chance).

Very nice work, Kinboat, wherever you are.

All DB entries pre-June 2006 were lost in an event I call, "The Great Hacking." Possibly unsurprisingly, I have this unit it in The Archive, and am posting it here. I tend to repost "lost treasures" as requested (this unit was astonishingly sophisticated for 2003) and, once the DB is restored, I'd appreciate a PM to remind me to repost this one.

Cheers,
Oz

Attachments

• Armored_Infantry=Kinboat.zip
    744.4 KB · Views: 78
Top Bottom