New Version - 2.5 (July 14, 2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
something from the previous version, but that's probably still the case: AI values congress resolutions that benefited its victory choice without any regard of other players being much closer to the same victory condition.

In my last game Arabia benefitted from all possible congress resolutions without any diplomatic investment, they didn't have enough votes to even propose stuff but won a very early CV. It's just that everyone else decided they wanted every WC tourism boost even if it didn't give them any chance to victory. Hard to win if the entire world wants to lose. This didn't seem to be the case before, AI used to assess their own interest much better.

It has been 3 games in a row my first Prophet does not spawn in my capital, do you guys know why ?

It has been 3 games in a row my first Prophet does not spawn in my capital, do you guys know why ?
Fairly sure it spawns in whichever city has the highest faith output, so depending on your pantheon that doesn't have to be the capital.

I have the SAME problem. There is no great Prophet. I have enough points, but when i check religion page it says no religion can be founded :O

I have the SAME problem. There is no great Prophet. I have enough points, but when i check religion page it says no religion can be founded :O
There can only be 5 religions on a standard sized map.

Puppet cities cant build refineries and recycling plants. This is a PITA if you are playing as Venice. Is his a vox populi thing or a base game thing?

There can only be 5 religions on a standard sized map.
yes you are right, 6 players can only get 5 religions. I thought max religions are per map size, but it looks like its per player size, as i'm playing on 8 player map, with only 6 players

I'm getting this in my Lua log:
[172261.796] Runtime Error: C:\Users\skaz8\OneDrive\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\(2) Vox Populi\LUA\InfoTooltipInclude.lua:669: attempt to index local 'pCity' (a boolean value)
[172261.796] Runtime Error: Error loading Assets\DLC\Expansion2\UI\TechTree\TechTree.lua.
Can that cause issues? I wasn't able to go past turn 98 in my latest game.

Airsupremacy bonus doesnt apply to units.

Attachments

• airS.jpg
    airS.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 117
Anyone know what's giving me sight of this coastal jungle hill tile? None of my units have moved this turn.

Attachments

• 20220727175729_1.jpg
    20220727175729_1.jpg
    622.8 KB · Views: 126
I have an issue in my current game (not seen this before in this version), I cant put a defensive spy in my capital.
When I choose to move spy, capital is just outgreyed as if I already have a spy there (which I dont).
Anyone else experienced this?
(Only vague guess I can think of is that England put a spy in my capital before spys in general were handed out and that this possibly bug things out.)

Anyone know what's giving me sight of this coastal jungle hill tile? None of my units have moved this turn.
Sometimes scouts can spot a highland tile (usually a mountain) much farer than their range of sight. I guess that's the reason, nevertheless looks weird.

Puppet cities cant build refineries and recycling plants. This is a PITA if you are playing as Venice. Is his a vox populi thing or a base game thing?
Not sure about the base game, but this is intended in Vox Populi, puppets do not automatically build resource consuming buildings. However, with Venice you should be able to invest in them and build them that way, do they show up in the building list?

Sometimes scouts can spot a highland tile (usually a mountain) much farer than their range of sight. I guess that's the reason, nevertheless looks weird.
I see, this pathfinder does have a sight range of 4 tiles so it makes sense that it sees the jungle hill "over" the flat jungle.

Not sure about the base game, but this is intended in Vox Populi, puppets do not automatically build resource consuming buildings. However, with Venice you should be able to invest in them and build them that way, do they show up in the building list?

In my previous venice game I've had puppets build mine fields on their own (-1 iron) but guilds/national wonders/coal refineries and any limited building didn't show up in the list and didn't get built by puppets so some adjustment is needed here.

What was wrong with warships available in lake cities? AI spamming them and having no land units? We still have lighthouses, coastal wonders, fishing boats in lake cities. And I miss them. By the way god of the sea didn't count lake cities as coastal before, IDK if it does now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom