1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

New Version - February 17th (2-17)

Discussion in 'Community Patch Project' started by Gazebo, Feb 17, 2019.

1. Moi Magnus

Moi Magnus Warlord

IGE, or "In Game Editor", is a mod that allow you to enter "cheating mode" at any point of the game (by clicking on the "star" symbol at the top of the screen). In this "cheating mode", you can modify almost anything from any player. And them resume to continue the game.

It is savegame compatible, so you can download, enable it, load a save, play and "cheat", and you will be able to load the saves without it.

vyyt likes this.
  2. perenoel

perenoel Chieftain

Thanks for the tip, let's try that.

edit : having a tough time troubleshooting. Deleting several city states does not make it stop. When it's the AI city states turn, a crash happens, from different events depending on the one deleted, but it seems there is something wrong between declarations of war and peace. I am wondering if this have to do with great diplomats.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2019
  3. shangela

shangela Chieftain

I believe that for gifts, there is no option to offer anything else when the computer proposes. Both sides are empty, so you can only refuse.

vyyt likes this.
  4. BiteInTheMark

BiteInTheMark Chieftain

The AI is still doing weird on settling cities. Bimarck didnt had any war, but still only 2 cities after 115 turns and enough space for atleast 6 more cities.
    Also Arabia and Byzanz (not seen) settled their third city at around 100 turns.
    The Inca started on an own big island had have enough space for 4 more cities and 3 happiness but prefer running food in half their cities.
    Spoiler :

Spoiler :

shangela likes this.
  5. BiteInTheMark

BiteInTheMark Chieftain

During my test run I observed 2 strange behavior things.

The Inca are collecting faith and didnt spend it, they already have saved 26000 faith, even they are able to buy GP. All their 3 GP buy options are still not used (1000 faith cost)
    Trade route usage didnt fit UAs. Germany use only 3 of its 13 Trade Units towards CS trade routes. Several trade units are used to transport food into an already big city of size greater than 30 in early modern times. Morrocco is using its trade units suboptimal too, several trade routes are heading towards same civ, also internal trade routes are used. Both civs have picked statecraft, but didnt really use the infuence bonus from the policy.

6. HeathcliffWarriors

HeathcliffWarriors Chieftain

Now-obsolete numbers you say? Disclarity about how the function plays into the decision-making?

Sounds like my cue to mysteriously reappear out of nowhere! :thumbsup: